Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone seen this idiot

+5
ROB_IOW
splmum
pulsar kid
Gaz GTiR
nomad
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anyone seen this  idiot Empty anyone seen this idiot 15th June 2014, 11:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.carthrottle.com/watch-these-stupid-kids-brazenly-gatecrash-a-live-race-track-for-cheap-thrills/

2anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 12:46 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep saw it earlier... What a wanker. He must of got fooked for that, its not even as if it was a track day... It was a full on race!

Still a pussy tho he could of atleast done it on a F1 race  Laughing

3anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 6:19 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol im suprised he never got pulled over by officials ...

4anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 7:52 am

pulsar kid

im disgusted by it, could of been a serious accident,
imagine coming down the start straight full chat in 5th, and some chav pulls out in a fucking polo? wants a good S"""k in my eyes

5anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 9:26 am

splmum

splmum

So many safety factors broken or abused by the driver and officials, you would be questioning their capabilities.

Silly girl grabbing the steering wheel, GET OUT AND WALK BIA@#$%.

6anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 9:36 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

What a fooking bellend

7anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 10:57 am

r called jay

I agree with all the above........

but i still laughed Laughing 

Am I a bad person?

8anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 12:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.courier.co.uk/VIDEO-Tonbridge-man-gatecrashes-high-speed-race/story-21242814-detail/story.html
little more info on it ..... the police are aware of the matter cant see much they can do though as its private property not unless brands hatch want to press charges for trespassing or something .... i do sort of find it funny though how he even got to go on track abit embarrasing for the marshalls and officials i would imagine ...

9anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 4:43 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah I was thinking that, it was too easy to gain access. Think the little cnut should have been hit by one of the racers, that would of made things interesting!

10anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 5:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Did you read the mail online statement from him ..... lifes to short so i live each day like its my last lol ....

11anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 16th June 2014, 5:54 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Its wankers like that tho stop you getting near cars n drivers, tracks young kids etc who enjoy cars have to be kept well back and can not see etc. All tracks will tighten security up now more barriers etc. health and safty spoil so many things these days but is it any wounder with prats like this wish a caged race car hit him and crippled just him for life see if he liked that video

12anyone seen this  idiot Empty Re: anyone seen this idiot 17th June 2014, 1:30 pm

Gtirchris

Natural selection needs to catch up with him quick before he kills someone, it's wankers like him that come up smelling of roses whilst others pick up the peices!.

http://www.guglielmimotorsport.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum