Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spray on sound deadener

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spray on sound deadener Empty Spray on sound deadener 18th December 2014, 10:17 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Anybody used spray on sound deadener before? Either in a can or spray gun. What's it like?

I was going to spray it in the rear of the cabin as the factory sound deadening is removed and I don't have rear seats because of the cage. I wanted a clean look but the sound deadening looks like it sprays on abit rough. Any thoughts?

2Spray on sound deadener Empty Re: Spray on sound deadener 19th December 2014, 1:08 am

Indy

It's naff if u want a nice clean finish get some acoustic carpet and lay that on with some spray glue it's a much nicer finish and looks proper cosy lol but more importantly its cheap off flebay.

3Spray on sound deadener Empty Re: Spray on sound deadener 19th December 2014, 8:07 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I had thought about carpet but not really keen on the idea. Just wanted minimise the noise abit scratch

4Spray on sound deadener Empty Re: Spray on sound deadener 19th December 2014, 9:07 am

robins

Ear plugs 20p

5Spray on sound deadener Empty Re: Spray on sound deadener 20th December 2014, 9:42 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Foam gun strikes again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum