Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

car keeps flooding when trying to start from hot?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

as title says .. and i have to unplug the resister for injecters on the suspension turret so it doesnt injesct any more fuel then it fires almost straight away then stalls due to no fuel then plug it back in and car starts fist time on the key??

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t3964-plugged-data-scan-in-is-this-all-ok

heres my last post that has my datascan info .. and my throttle position sensor and its at 0.46 yet gaz has replied saying his is at 10 .. does that mean hes getting less fuel so theorecticly if i did that i should stop flooding??

thanks

sam

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Sam, I have replied on the other thread with some comparison graphs

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Spark plug spike wrote:Sam, I have replied on the other thread with some comparison graphs

Thanks for that Smile I'll have a look Tomos when I get time . I can't do the one in 3rd gear as my nds is on computer not laptop Sad plus at that amount of revs I think my engine would say one last word Goodbye lol thanks for help much appreciated

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum