Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to see if I already have upgraded brakes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I was looking at my pulsar and was wondering if the brakes had already been upgraded seeing as the bloke before me was running 306bhp, how do I tell without taking my wheel off, I have some picture of that helps but they are only from outside the wheel

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

What size wheels?  
Take a pic and post it up . should be able to see brakes through the wheel

17 inch wheels, and ain't got photobuxket atm, you got iPhone or email ??

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

removed email addy Very Happy

Last edited by ROB_IOW on 11th October 2014, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Ok just sent 3 from a little bit off a different angle to help see it better, it's wet so don't really wanna be getting tools and getting dirty lol

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Standard sized brakes with yellow stuff pads (or yellow painted standard pads )
And drilled discs ( rusty )
Standard calipers painted red

How to see if I already have upgraded brakes Hjkhkjhkjh_zps76db1b00
How to see if I already have upgraded brakes Hhhh_zps700c3e4f

Yeah they are yellow stuff pads cause got recipt for them, ok defiantly gonna have to get upgraded ones then lol was hoping they were already done would save me a lot off money

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Best way is to drive at a wall at 50mph and just before you hit it slam the breaks on. If you wake up the other side of the wall then there standard lol. This is also a good way of checking your ABS lol

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive also heard of this method darren but ive heard that a tree instead of a wall is more effective Laughing

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Bones wrote:Best way is to drive at a wall at 50mph and just before you hit it slam the breaks on. If you wake up the other side of the wall then there standard lol. This is also a good way of checking your ABS lol

Ill play safe & ask you this now... Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3zq1a176ko

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum