Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little bit proud of myself :)

+6
Girl racer
beau_1990
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
nomad
clarebear
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 5:31 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Had some different wheels put on my baby as others where terrible if you drive over 60mph!
Dangerous put some momo wheels on but they were cream so I sprayed them white all by myself!
Proud much!  bounce015   thumbsup 

Before

Little bit proud of myself :) 4E417A05-59D5-4F88-95A6-5794949B7AC2_zpsxkbwfflg

Prep   Wink 

Little bit proud of myself :) 607F4F3A-41DD-49FE-9291-3DD6B0470329_zpsb8ajdixf

Finished

Little bit proud of myself :) 104CD176-5EE9-4F9B-A051-4798BD3CAB13_zps2rohozrr

Just got to pick up some new centre caps as old ones are cream

2Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 5:34 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

They look good clare well done  Cool  see you took my advice with the card trick Wink 

3Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 5:40 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Looks good Clare Wink well done........... Still wont help prevent you from putting diesel in her tho  lol! 

4Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 6:07 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Looking good, never seen the card trick before though.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

5Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 6:09 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

nomad wrote:They look good clare well done  Cool  see you took my advice with the card trick Wink   

I did babe, clever little sod you are, I put blu tack over the momo logo and the sticky out thing you put air in  Wink 

6Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 6:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

blu tack see another good idea  Wink  i saw an old boy doing the card trick at a paint shop many years ago obviously the proper way would be to remove the tyre but with the cards it allows you to paint right up to the lip of the rim without trying to stick bits of masking tape in a round circle makes it alot quicker and refreshes your alloys like clares top notch job ...

7Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 7:03 pm

beau_1990

beau_1990

yeah i too use the playing card trick, it works so well.

8Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 9:26 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Well done Claire, love your new wheels  Smile

9Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 12th May 2014, 9:30 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Wow weldone you Smile

10Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 13th May 2014, 7:08 am

Thermal

Thermal

The wheels look great, nice job!
I have never seen the playing card trick before, no more struggling with masking tape and bits of cardboard and paper (and I have done that a few times)

11Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 13th May 2014, 9:10 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that pack needs shuffling I think you cheated  Laughing 

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

12Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 13th May 2014, 12:09 pm

the vamp

the vamp

good job missus Smile alow i had a blonde moment when i saw these pictures on fb this morning i actually thought youd got playing cards painted right round the wheels doh lol great trick i think ill be borrowing this idea Smile

13Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 13th May 2014, 9:37 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Bought these to compliment my beautiful wheels
Little bit proud of myself :) 7E23C547-FA5B-41C6-B9F6-E442AC619CD5_zpsaezxjwy5

And couldn't resist this little beaut!

Little bit proud of myself :) 66BDD6F6-C8EC-48B4-8B3F-4DCB42520632_zpsxizvj2zy

14Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 13th May 2014, 9:40 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

clarebear wrote:Bought these to compliment my beautiful wheels
Little bit proud of myself :) 7E23C547-FA5B-41C6-B9F6-E442AC619CD5_zpsaezxjwy5

And couldn't resist this little beaut!

Little bit proud of myself :) 66BDD6F6-C8EC-48B4-8B3F-4DCB42520632_zpsxizvj2zy

wtf!  NO NO NO  suicide 

15Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 13th May 2014, 9:42 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Don't be jell gaz, you know you want a bit of essex bling  bounce015 

16Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 13th May 2014, 9:46 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

It will be full on neon light soon... Fast & furious style hahaha

17Little bit proud of myself :) Empty Re: Little bit proud of myself :) 13th May 2014, 10:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Your have to keep an eye on the valve caps .... always a favourite with thieving little toe rags ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum