Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bet all you essex lot are proud

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Bet all you essex lot are proud 3rd November 2012, 8:43 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

X factor called in at my mams to see on the tv is everybody in essex like this ? Answer yes pritty much ha ha is he for real.

2Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 3rd November 2012, 9:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

This is something ive been saying for a longtime johnny with towie and other spin offs Razz

3Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 3rd November 2012, 10:01 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Clare was saying Bob loves the queer on xfactor,
She said Bob has banned her from the remote on a Saturday so he dosnt miss it lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 3rd November 2012, 10:05 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe hes getting intouch with hes feminine side stu Laughing

5Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 3rd November 2012, 10:22 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

She mentioned similar at cadwell stu so it must be true. Normad you could well be right maybe the new car is just to fool us or himself to feel manly again lol

6Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 3rd November 2012, 11:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

There is probably a little vase and flower like you get in those new beetle and fluffy pink car mats Suspect

7Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 3rd November 2012, 11:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its like when i picked up me old shitter punto it had a best of boyband cd a flower airfreshner and smelt like a whores handbag so i launched the cd out the window along with the flower airfreshner and dumped me greasy tools in the back for that special man aroma geek

8Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 7th November 2012, 11:31 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cheeky fookers
i hate people like that tw4t prancing around like a big fairy
does give essex a bad name
people up north now think essex is either full of gays, pretty boys, and thicko gangsters and pikeys lol

even essex birds think its cool now to act thick when there clearlly not Rolling Eyes
what has tv and the media done to my home county i wish they would just shutuuuup its soooo outa order Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 7th November 2012, 5:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Isnt it full of thickos gays and pikeys then Razz thats alright though bob them northerners have the similar program geordie shore so its full of slags and piss heads Wink

10Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 7th November 2012, 7:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

sorry mark i deleted your post by accident Embarassed
but it was something like

''hes only 20 miles up the road in stanford le hope''

longs it stays away from me then alls good

trouble is women love them and find them funny and this breeds more of them, its now becoming cool to be an outrageous mutant lol

11Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 7th November 2012, 10:33 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Time for a move bob. Not the first time i have said gtir us geordies .newcastle branch parts closer to me lol. Yes geordie shore sayin all geordies spend at least a couple of hours a day in the gym. Hold on not this fooker i work aint got two mins spare yet alone two hours Sad

12Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 8th November 2012, 7:59 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bucky how did you know i appeared on crime watch scratch lol

13Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 8th November 2012, 8:53 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

gtirus wrote:
its now becoming cool to be an outrageous mutant lol

I think you mean bent, ass fucking homo tranny Bob lol

You southernerz are all soft fairies that embrace your feminine sides wayyyyyyyy to much! Lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

14Bet all you essex lot are proud Empty Re: Bet all you essex lot are proud 8th November 2012, 9:52 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

your just jel that i refused your advances stu, you know you want it bigboy queen

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum