Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fitting a stock manifold

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fitting a stock manifold Empty fitting a stock manifold 3rd May 2014, 9:29 am

hi. buying a stock manifold of bob today and have a stainless one coming off its only done 100 miles nothing wrong with it. anyone want it foc. Smile 

2fitting a stock manifold Empty Re: fitting a stock manifold 3rd May 2014, 10:04 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is it a japspeed type mate ? .....

3fitting a stock manifold Empty manifold 3rd May 2014, 10:11 am

to be honest i have no idea.. its prob only done about 50 miles barely got and colour on it. can send it may be of use. Smile 

4fitting a stock manifold Empty Re: fitting a stock manifold 3rd May 2014, 10:21 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

you wanting it mate ?

5fitting a stock manifold Empty Re: fitting a stock manifold 3rd May 2014, 10:46 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I already have one mate lol ..... probably alright for the flanges though ....you want then johnny ??

6fitting a stock manifold Empty Re: fitting a stock manifold 3rd May 2014, 11:37 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I was thinking of it for flange to use as a spacer for me
I also had someone a while ago ask for a one he said he would swap for his mild ported standard one if you don't want it mate I will see if the lad will buy it get him some cash even if its tenner and his ported one.
lewing gtir what set up you planning to run etc ?

7fitting a stock manifold Empty running 3rd May 2014, 12:40 pm

the car is standard apart from front mount intercooler at the moment. Smile 

8fitting a stock manifold Empty Re: fitting a stock manifold 3rd May 2014, 7:05 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

if nomad dose not want it I will see if I can contact the lad. coverer the cost of your standard one plus postage.
when you fitting new one ?

9fitting a stock manifold Empty Re: fitting a stock manifold 3rd May 2014, 7:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Go for it johnny i would of only used it for the flanges mate ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum