Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Solving the smokey problem

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solving the smokey problem  Empty Solving the smokey problem 10th April 2012, 8:16 am

Smokey

Smokey

Solving the smokey problem  E6a507cb

It's slowly coming back together

2Solving the smokey problem  Empty Re: Solving the smokey problem 10th April 2012, 9:28 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Did you get the head checked?

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Solving the smokey problem  Empty Re: Solving the smokey problem 10th April 2012, 9:49 am

Smokey

Smokey

Dropped it off Wednesday mate I'm popping in there today see what the score is , how's your motor now ?

4Solving the smokey problem  Empty Re: Solving the smokey problem 10th April 2012, 10:19 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I havent touched mine mate, i started it up and then havent had time since to get back onto it Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

5Solving the smokey problem  Empty Re: Solving the smokey problem 10th April 2012, 4:43 pm

Smokey

Smokey

The blokes going to let me know tommoro there pressure testing it tonight finger crossed

6Solving the smokey problem  Empty And there we have it ! 12th April 2012, 12:09 pm

Smokey

Smokey

Solving the smokey problem  58fa14e4

7Solving the smokey problem  Empty Re: Solving the smokey problem 12th April 2012, 1:38 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Is that a hole in the piston?

8Solving the smokey problem  Empty Re: Solving the smokey problem 12th April 2012, 2:12 pm

Smokey

Smokey

No ring lands had cracked and broken

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum