Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Castle comb Rally Day info /booking

+18
si6r4s
hreggtir
Concrete-GTIR
Stu
Scrim_R
Spark plug spike
Gl3nnGTIR
Colin_Gtir
Gti-r dannyboy
pulsarmoley
johnny gtir
Pulsar Paul
mreguest
BEBB GTIR
Hardy172cup
Gaz GTiR
ROB_IOW
GTI-R US
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep too late now as the forms gone in matt
I did tell the Ganga ninja to get payment in on time

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Lol, no worries bob!! He still wants to go anyway so how much does he need to pay + 1 passenger? I paid on time i think, did the club get it ok? Cheers

Yep you paid just in time mate I stuck the price up on another post think it's £36 now but I will have a look.

79Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 23rd May 2014, 3:53 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Heres the video off the website, Looks a brilliant day Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19NqoAyE1Hw#t=64

80Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 23rd May 2014, 4:57 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah looks to be a really good day this one  Cool 

im gonna try desperately to get the rasheen done for this as would love to get that on circuit and show a few things up with it.
then il stack it as il be laughing so much I wont be able to see where im going  Laughing 

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

81Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 23rd May 2014, 5:00 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

GTI-R US wrote:yeah looks to be a really good day this one  Cool 

im gonna try desperately to get the rasheen done for this as would love to get that on circuit and show a few things up with it.
then il stack it as il be laughing so much I wont be able to see where im going  Laughing 

Im sure we will all be laughing with you Bob  Laughing  Erm I mean at you  bounce015 

82Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 24th May 2014, 12:55 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

Hope the weather is kind to us aswel, like in the video gaz has posted.

83Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 31st May 2014, 8:50 pm

GTI-R US wrote:yeah looks to be a really good day this one  Cool 

i have a feeling i will be building this rasheen up or hopfully the red one if i can twist your arm Very Happy 

84Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 7th June 2014, 10:28 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Only just seen this Sad
My name is on the list but god knows why I didn't know about it Sad

I guess I should come on more and pay more attention to what's going on...!

85Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 5th July 2014, 3:06 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Not long to go now, cant wait for this!!! What have you guys been doing to your R's in preperation for this? I have been doing a fair few bits on mine, and im hoping to get it re-mapped before I go! Who is going to do track time?

86Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 5th July 2014, 4:06 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Just got to sort my gearbox... Again lol... Any news on what was wrong with that RB box I sold you Scrim?

87Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 5th July 2014, 4:10 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

No not yet Gaz! I will let you know as soon as we get around to taking the box apart! Hope you get it sorted in time for this mate!!

88Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 5th July 2014, 4:14 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ahh still not stripped it lol, Yeh hopefully be sorted, just need to find a good person to rebuild it that's not going to rip me off... I think its just the diff bearing, but going to get new syncros & bearings so atleast it like new then

89Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 5th July 2014, 4:17 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Cool, its always worth taking your time to find someone thats got a good rep! I will ask a guy that i know, as he is really good at fixing boxes!

90Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 5th July 2014, 5:20 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh ok cheers fella Smile

91Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 10th July 2014, 12:56 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

sorry didnt reply to this not been on much as of late, ill prob still be there so will come over see you lot looks like a cracking day Wink

92Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 18th July 2014, 10:35 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:
GTI-R US wrote:Think this is gonna be bigger than the rr day we did

Thing is if people want a guaranteed place on our stand then it will be first come basis as not sure what the limit is with cars
Do you know Dave?

Looking forward to getting the Rasheen rally car done for this event to show up all the pulsars mwahahaha!

The dead line to have all the cars in is the 1st of August to guarantee a place on the stand.

Has Darren paid now? An we could do to see if john boy wants to come aswell.

Hello Dave, am i right in saying i can still get on the stand before 1st august but its £34?

93Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 23rd July 2014, 10:07 pm

si6r4s

si6r4 Si Latham 1 + 1 Child Paid  What a Face 

94Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 2nd August 2014, 10:42 am

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

We'll shit in a bag and punch it, I forgot about this, any chance of me getting on the stand?

95Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 2nd August 2014, 11:01 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

si6r4s wrote:si6r4  Si Latham 1  + 1 Child Paid  What a Face 

refunded fella you were to late for the early bird booking deal so youll need to book directly (think the link is on 2nd page of the thread)

same as you aron youll now need to book directly with them, il find out how many cars we can fit on the stand then update

were getting a rather large banner made and we will also have a marque and free barbeque to all club members out of the remaining balance of the club account, thin k daves doing the cooking lol

96Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 2nd August 2014, 11:50 am

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Let me know ASAP then I will book

97Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 3rd August 2014, 9:48 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Looking forward to this event.  When do we get our passes

also what time are peeps aiming to arrive for ?

Think im going to book the 7am ferry 40mins crosssing and then 2hrs drive should have me onsite for just before 10am

98Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 3rd August 2014, 10:50 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Me Dave and Clare will probably come up the day before as we need to set the stand up ect so will find a b+b to stay overnight

Il get Dave to find out the details tomorrow when he's back down here then he can update

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

99Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 3rd August 2014, 5:51 pm

We will receive the tickets a week before the event so they will be handed out on the day as it will make it easier than sending them out to everyone.

As for booking if you fill the form out on page two of this thread make sure you put that you are part of this motorsport club also send payment to rally days them selfs with the form attached.

100Castle comb Rally Day info /booking - Page 4 Empty Re: Castle comb Rally Day info /booking 3rd August 2014, 8:28 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

really looking forward to this also Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum