Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave

+2
nomad
Hardy172cup
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave 9th April 2014, 8:09 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Hardy172cup wrote:There's a screw just below were the entrance to the intake, near the dump valve, I think it's usually covered by a little pipe
the idle screw?

27Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave 9th April 2014, 8:15 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Yep I'm talking about the idle screw, I'm just not very good at explaining were things are located lol

28Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave 9th April 2014, 8:17 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

has a flat head screwdriver slot to adjust ?

29Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave 9th April 2014, 8:18 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Yeah I think if I remember correctly

30Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave 9th April 2014, 8:21 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

This one
Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave - Page 2 5c4e065e1c83b487d6881c29ab226ec4

31Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave 9th April 2014, 9:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Bones wrote:Are Pcv valves available or just a dealer part bob?

Dealer part if you can still get them
Or you can always remove the PVC completely and divert it to a catch an or external breather and cap off the pipe to the throttle bodies and do away with all the little vacuum pipes altogether, but I find engine runs and breathes better if it's all connected as Nissan originally intended

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

32Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave - Page 2 Empty Re: Big thanks to Bob and dangerous Dave 9th April 2014, 10:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Pcv pn.....11810-60J00 
It has the same part number as an infiniti...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum