Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? Empty Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? 26th February 2014, 11:01 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Chaps - just flicking through ebay as and saw these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SUNNY-PULSAR-2-0-TURBO-GTI-R-REAR-KINETIX-GROOVED-BRAKE-DISCS-ZINC-PLATED-/251460678133?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a8c3971f5#ht_1744wt_1255

Was thinking it would be good to replace my rear discs as they are looking a bit sorry for themselves.

The above seem to be extremely cheap compared to everything else - are these ok ?

2Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? Empty Re: Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? 26th February 2014, 12:00 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

The above are ok I have them fitted to my pulsar and I paid £50 for them second hand of bobby last year and for £40 new they are a good upgrade

3Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? Empty Re: Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? 26th February 2014, 12:14 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

i always found blank disks to be better than ebay grooved discs

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

4Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? Empty Re: Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? 26th February 2014, 6:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive got these front and back .... seem ok ... Wink

5Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? Empty Re: Rear Break Discs - These Look Ok ? 27th February 2014, 8:40 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

thanks for the responses - i decided to order a set - at that price i thought why not - positive feedback knowing a few of you have them sits good with me !  Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum