Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Genuine Nissan Sunny GTI-R Front Brake Pads and Rear Brake Discs Wanted

+2
johnny gtir
gtir_woody
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

B19 REK

B19 REK

Hi,

I own a UK spec Sunny GTI-R and I am looking for some Genuine Nissan Front Brake Pads and Rear Brake Discs. They must be NEW and Genuine Nissan items. My local Nissan garage says that they are unavaible now. Does anyone have any they want to sell?

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hi mate, welcome to forum Smile any reason for wanting genuine items?

B19 REK

B19 REK

Hi,
Yes. The car is a bog standard UK spec car which is very rare (I have changed the wheels but have the originals). I am changing the modified bits back to standard, as was from the factory. I want the car to be as good as it can be with new items and be totally standard.

B19 REK

B19 REK

I went to collect a new clutch master cylinder from my local Nissan garage today and I asked them to double check to see if the front brake pads and rear disc's are still unavailable. Ha ho !!!! they are available now????
So I have ordered them !!!!! 26 days on back order !!!!!!
Scratch this wanted post.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What Price did they quote ? We did have a nissan section i think with current part numbers when you get the part the price paid and the date as helps others

B19 REK

B19 REK

Todays date is 30-12-2014

Clutch master cylinder £84.26 + vat
Front brake disc's £40.46 + vat each
Front brake pads £49.91 + vat pair
Front brake disc's hardware kit £28.22 + vat pair
Rear brake disc's £39.83 + vat each
Rear brake pads £45.33 + vat pair

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bloody hell 40quid a disc .... they know how to take the piss does nissan ball age

B19 REK

B19 REK

I thought the price of a disc was not bad. I used to own a Ford Racing Puma and I think the disc's for them are over £200, each!

B19 REK

B19 REK

YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!!!
The Nissan garage rang and said the stuff I ordered yesterday is unavailable. Talk about being messed about!
SO,
I am still looking for Nissan rear disc's and front pads. Help!

B19 REK

B19 REK

I have managed to get everything I need apart from the Nissan rear brake disc's. Has anybody got some for sale? Wink

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Why don't you get new ones from ICP ..

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts_info.asp?id=2203&cat=87&sub=119&sec=1184&var=0&dc=&gen=&searchKey=&searchPart=

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.importcarparts.co.uk/parts_info.asp?id=1426&cat=87&sub=119&sec=1184&var=0&dc=&gen=&searchKey=&searchPart=

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

First link discs and pads
second link discs only .....

B19 REK

B19 REK

I am trying to use Genuine Nissan items but if I don't get my hands on some soon I will use ICP ones.

shroom

shroom

Imo it will be hard and unsustainable trying to keep comsumables like brakes genuine Nissan. Are you going to stock pile them up as you go through them why not buy one set and have them on the shelf for a special day lol

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Some things genuine makes sense but rear discs seems pointless & even more so when hard to obtain. Just using a good quality replacement seems way to go plus at half the price you can replace them twice as frequent keeping things top order.

B19 REK

B19 REK

I have spoken to someone that can get them in from Japan but the price is £100 a disc and I'm not paying that.
Yes I am stock piling stuff. Got 2 sets of genuine rear pads Smile

B19 REK

B19 REK

I have bought some rear brake discs so they are no longer needed.
FYI
£35 for a pair of rear discs from ICP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum