Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any body know of this guy?

+4
Hardy172cup
GTI-R US
nomad
PartyPete
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Any body know of this guy? Empty Any body know of this guy? 30th January 2014, 11:15 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Some 1 called bolf (profile name) real name gav on the modifiers forum has a car for sale, lives in co Durham, any body know of him or the car? Thanks

2Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 30th January 2014, 1:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think bolf has been around for quite a while on the pulsar scene .... stu or bob would probably better to answer this question ...

3Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 30th January 2014, 3:14 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

He's car sounds just what I'm looking for, asked him for some pics etc, just waiting for him to message me back! Hopefully stu or bob might be able to shed a little light on the car for me!

4Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 30th January 2014, 6:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Pop a pic up of the car when you get some ....

5Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 30th January 2014, 6:30 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah ive heard of him and sold him a few bits in the past but don't think ive ever seen the car

got a link for it as I may recognise it then

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 30th January 2014, 6:32 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

im waiting for him to email me some pics so soon as he does ill post them on here (or at least try) Embarassed 

7Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 7:39 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

The reg is h645frv, black, built and mapped buy dannygtir....

8Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 11:17 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

the end bit of the reg rings a bell with me but could be thinking of another car with similar reg.
need to see a pic and spec of car really to see if I can recognise it or if its been with us at any time

9Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 12:11 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Apparently it was built and mapped by a forum member called dannygtir I believe, I'll put some pics up tonight bob

10Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 12:30 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I though i recognised it because was looking at a car up north a few months back that was something like H3??HRV but obviously not the same car.
Hope you find youself a good one buddy, took me a while to find the right R

11Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 1:02 pm

Recognise the reg too where did you see the car for sale?

12Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 1:37 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

He pmd me on the modifiers forum! He bought the car from Peterborough, lives in co Durham! He said it needs a thrust bearing, is this an engine out job or can it be done with the engine still in? Just been quoted £500 to replace it!

13Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 5:40 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1011783_587665774641639_1170275234_n.jpg

14Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 5:41 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

This is the car Smile 

15Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 5:42 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

This is the car Smile 

16Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 5:46 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

doesn't ring any bells just by looking at frontend view
is there any underbonnet pics or spec etc?

17Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 5:48 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

SR20DET narrow block re-bored 86.5mm
CP forged pistons 8.5-1 comp
Polished crank
ACL crank race bearings calico coated
ACL rod race bearings calico coated
ACL uprated thrust washers
ARP rod bolts
New crank seals
New water pump
Revised oil pump
Lighten and balanced fly wheel
ACT paddle clutch 460 Lb/ft
Braided clutch line
Sump pan extender = deeper oil pick up
Re work head
New valve stem seals
Polished Valves
re-seated all 16 valves
Nissan std new head gasket
Std new head bolts
Striped and polished throttle bodies
Balancer pipes removed
Sard 700cc injectors
Z32 80mm air flow meter
3" custom induction pipe
Garrett GT3071R ball bearing turbo
Braided turbo oil/water pipes
Custom 3" turbo back exhaust system inc 3" elbow
AAS custom back box
Apexi power FC and commander ECU
Apexi AVCR boost controller
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Forge front mount intercooler + pipe work
Forge dump valve
TEIN super street coilover suspension
17" dare alloys + 10mm spacers
Extended wheel studs
New K-Sport 8 pot calipers
DS2500 pads
Braided brake lines
K-Sport 330mm brake discs 2 piece rotors and bells
Dot 5.1 brake fluid
New drilled and grooved rear discs.
Rear arches replaced and car sprayed (2 year ago)
New battery
Umbrella (rare)
Clifford Concept 300 CAT1 alarm and immobiliser
Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar
Whiteline uprated anti roll bar bushes front and back

The engine was just being ran in when i bought it and ive only done 10,000 mile in 4 year in it.
The AVCR has got two settings 1.3 bar and 1.6 bar.

Bad points.

The clutch release bearing is slightly noisy.
Speedo has stopped working( I use the speedo on the AVCR).
The siren on the alarm has stopped working.(internal battery on alarm)
Wheels could do with a referb.

18Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 5:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

very descent spec
any ideas who built the engine?

if the price is right could well be a good buy

19Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 5:56 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1798677_587669837974566_865321667_n.jpg

20Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 6:26 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

The guys name was Daniel read from peterbourogh

21Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 8:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks a well spec car .... how much does he want for it pete ?

22Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 10:07 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

£4100 don't think he will budge on the price, might take 4 grand?! Going to look at it tomorrow! The guy who bought my bike (my sisters boyfriend) has just wrote it off and broke his leg! Gutted!!

23Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 10:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its a fair price with all the mods if you broke it you could easy make more than you paid ....
whoops aslong as he is ok thats the main thing .... even though its gutting seing your pride and joy smashed ....

24Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 10:20 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Yea I'm sure he will be fine, any advise for me as to what to look out for tomorrow? I'm no muppet when it comes to cars, but anything in particular?

25Any body know of this guy? Empty Re: Any body know of this guy? 31st January 2014, 10:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Theres a fair bit .... obvious things look for smoke blue/white ..... listen for rattles like bottom end ..... go out for a drive feel the gearbox doesnt crunch or be notchy going into gear ... rust places like sills  in genaral ... rears mostly where the inner arch meets the bottom sill and behind the sideskirt end cap ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum