Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

24k...any body know anything

+9
johnny gtir
gtir_woody
Andy Sunny Gti
Muttley007
Ryaneg6freak
astarozna
mike74
toaster55
PartyPete
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

124k...any body know anything  Empty 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 9:32 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Just seen this on eBay, hell of a spec list but only 1 photo, and 24k!!!! Does any body know anything about it?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312030617282

224k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 10:26 am

toaster55

toaster55

I'm sure everyone will say it's overpriced but I don't care! He's pushing the price up for the rest of us and it's a supply and demand thing anyway, few years ago he had a winter green for 12k and he dropped the price to just under ten and I think it sold close to that. Everyone else was selling at 2-3 and discussing how overpriced it was but it did sell. Looking on eBay there's now a few cars and under 10 and bugger all at 2-3. As far as I'm concerned if the price goes up like that It'll be a better investment that bitcoin and just as volatile.

324k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 10:39 am

mike74

mike74

Thats a lot of money but a hell of a lot of car too!
A sign of things to come for the rest of us hopefully Very Happy

424k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 11:27 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

That sy at autoinfusion, load more pics on the website .
Dubious guy, I'd take most of what he says with a large pinch of rock salt . VERY well known in uk motortrade and bristol courts for wrong reasons lol .
He builds up all his pulsars by sourcing parts and paperwork to give illusion of something special when most ain't .
Would be best renamed autoillusion .

524k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 12:09 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I’ve found it on there website, still only 1 picture.

624k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 12:39 pm

astarozna

astarozna

I only found two things which might be harder to source. Hks cams and greddy manifold. Add all so says that he has 8 wheels under that car ?

724k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 12:42 pm

astarozna

astarozna

I take it back, only one thing. Hks cams, manifold is on feabay for $650 if it's right one.

824k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 4:38 pm

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

£24k....all that money and he put on a set of junk replica Rotas...and ONE picture? Seriously?

That's crazy pricing even for the US.

924k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 5:29 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Astarozna do you have a link to the manifold?
Be interested to know if it sells, but if the dealer is known to be a little shifty like B says then who knows what it could be hiding

1024k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 6:05 pm

astarozna

astarozna

PartyPete wrote:Astarozna do you have a link to the manifold?
Be interested to know if it sells, but if the dealer is known to be a little shifty like B says then who knows what it could be hiding
There you go
https://www.ebay.com/itm/turbo-Pulsar-Gti-r-manifold-N14-Sr20vvl-Sr20vet-Nissan-GReddy-B13-Sentra-G20/263392151245?hash=item3d536546cd:g:F2MAAOSwaEhZFxhi&vxp=mtr

1124k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 6:20 pm

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

astarozna wrote:
PartyPete wrote:Astarozna do you have a link to the manifold?
There  you go
https://www.ebay.com/itm/turbo-Pulsar-Gti-r-manifold-N14-Sr20vvl-Sr20vet-Nissan-GReddy-B13-Sentra-G20/263392151245?hash=item3d536546cd:g:F2MAAOSwaEhZFxhi&vxp=mtr

That was on ebay a few weeks ago and then it got pulled cause someone bought it. I guess the buyer flaked cause it's back up for sale. If he would take $500 for it, I'll buy it right now.

1224k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 6:33 pm

astarozna

astarozna

You live in a land of opportunity, it doesn't hurt to ask Razz

1324k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 8:44 pm

Muttley007

@mrb. You seem to be having a nice pop at autoinfusion. Have you had any experience dealing with the company first hand?

1424k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 10:33 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Yes had some experience from doing engineers inspection on stock he selling and know how he buys parts and jap service paperwork to build up a cars image & portfolio in some what misleading ways .
He well known by a few in car sales and import world, one guy on here had ballache with black R he bought from him and bob smoothed that out .

having said that every car got be judged on it's own merit but you want know what you looking for and ignore the sales pitch and paper work to see the reality at autoinfusion .

1524k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 10:40 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Auto fusion have sold a few decent ones.
The yellow one and the owners still has it and seems very happy.
Think they have also sold a nice red and winter green one in the past.

The only 2 cars I thought it could be is 00sid, but his is/ was an Mreg. This says 1990/1991.
Also another big powered one but forgot his name. But it had red wheels, cage, and was an RB.

1624k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 10:48 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Winter green one blew up on a test drive . bob rebuilt that one for him .
The more standard R's he had are put that way, he buys parts from bob and other sources and buys up old jap paperwork to add that cared for genuine look .
I never seen anyone who has so many cars stocked that state last owners had carpeted and heated garages bla bla bla lol .

1724k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 10:53 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Yikesssss Sad

1824k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 11:02 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Is a thread on the winter green one which bob rebuilt after the engine failure .
also thread on black one chap on here bought and had few problems including fucked clutch, bob got him some money back on that .

1924k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 23rd December 2017, 11:45 pm

Muttley007

@mrb. What cars have you inspected at Autoinfusion? Would you be able to inspect this white one if I was interested?

2024k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 24th December 2017, 1:01 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

wow certainly has alot of mods according to the list and if it has them its one hell of car. IMO at that price I would be expecting a extremely clean car though.

2124k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 24th December 2017, 7:57 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

astarozna wrote:You live in a land of opportunity, it doesn't hurt to ask  Razz

Already have, he said 'No Way" lol, don't blame him, that manifold is super rare and cost over $2000 new.

2224k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 24th December 2017, 8:50 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Same as Mr B rightly says. Giving people his opinion to make people fully inspect the cars is helping the gtir community. His advert on e bay for that money but one picture when you get so many free is not good start in my opinion . I also read the add and looked on the website and seen no additional pictures as stated in the add

2324k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 24th December 2017, 8:54 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I know a car of very similar spec and is 10k and I know a car with double that spec and it’s about the same money

2424k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 2nd January 2018, 2:30 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Mr B wrote:Is a thread on the winter green one which bob rebuilt after the engine failure .
also thread on black one chap on here bought and had few problems including fucked clutch, bob got him some money back on that .

Just to clear up a few points made Smile

First off.....Winter green car Infusion sold
Yes we did rebuild the engine of this particular car, the old stock engine blew up apparently on a test drive!
In defence of Sy @ Infusion, he never skimped on the build and wanted an engine built to exact Nissan spec's which we happily did for him.
The car was then sold and as far as im aware is still going strong, was actually interested in purchasing the car myself to keep as we examined it whilst in our workshop and was a very nice straight car

Black Car
Referred to with clutch issues purchased by a member on here direct from Infusion was actually grey i think! Rich (on here bought) the car.
The clutch was 'as stated' knackered on it when it was brought to us for inspection.
Rich failed to get anything back for it after contacting Infusion so i contacted Sy myself and managed to get him a refund on a new clutch assembly after pointing out the clutch must have been kaput when he drove the car away. Dont know whether Rich still has the car or not.

Yellow car
They sold underwent a full restoration by us prior to it being put up for sale. The only thing we never did was paint the main body of car was informed his painters would be doing that but to my knowledge it was never done when car was sold.

We carried out an engine, g/box referb. Underside, under bonnet, inner arches were all treated and any porous metal was cut out / replaced. Finally whole underside of car along with engine compartment were red oxide primed, platicoated then finished in Aj4 red which
was the original cars colour. We also fitted a brand new original ex system supplied to us by Sy along with many other new parts.
Certainly was not skimped on and not disclosing final costs but lets just say it came to a fair amount of money as we spent many hours on the car to get everything in A1 condition.

So in fairness i have never had an issue with him as such regarding any work undertaken by us or the state of cars they have sold on. He seems like a very fair chap to me.

I know nothing of the white car being offered for sale (not even seen the ad) so wont comment on that other than the fact that its a hell of a lot of money.
But if it does sell for anything close to that then its good news for the rest of you's that own these cars and its people like Sy that keep the prices rising on the Gtir as he does tend to stick with a price and someone somewhere will eventually purchase the car close to his asking price!

Just one last point.........Weve no assosiation with Infusion at all, so just saying as ive found regarding any dealings weve had with them in the past!

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2524k...any body know anything  Empty Re: 24k...any body know anything 2nd January 2018, 2:39 pm

typeritr

typeritr

I For one am happy to see prices like this going around.. When my car is finished it will be of similar spec to this white one and in A1 condition. So for me to think that similar cars are asking for 20k+ it is only a good thing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum