Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the time has come :(

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the time has come :( Empty the time has come :( 19th December 2013, 11:12 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Hi all

As a few of you know ive been trough abit of a shit time recently splitting up with fiancee debt bla bla..... well the car is up forsale i hope to return in the near futur to a gtir... im not even sure im doing the right thing to be honest but at the same time i need to clean up bank account debt and start from scratch with a clean fresh mind for 2014 and running a gtir as a daily just isnt working anymore its not the fact its breaking its the fact im skint and need a break from it all so i shell must proberly end up going traveling for a while with wats ever left from the sale of the car if it goes ! unless a miracle happens/job appears i really dont have a choice and as much as its pissing me off and im going to hate myself for it i just cant keep scraping around the house worrying about what letters come through the letter box the next morning...

2the time has come :( Empty Re: the time has come :( 19th December 2013, 11:21 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

sorry to hear you are in this situation mate - i feel for you !
im sure you've had a really good think about this already but if there is anyway you can take your R off the road for a bit and hang onto it - you wouldnt regrete it in the long run !
So many people over the years have said how they regrete selling their R's and although end up coming back one way or another - never quite find the same car as the one they originally had !
Saying that - everyone has different needs at different times so as easy as it is for me to say keep it - im sure your needs are different.
Hope everything works out ok for you bud !

3the time has come :( Empty Re: the time has come :( 19th December 2013, 11:29 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

^ Awww, Al that made me shed a tear. Neutral 

4the time has come :( Empty Re: the time has come :( 19th December 2013, 12:40 pm

scottyboy

Hope every thing goes to plan mate I no the feeling

5the time has come :( Empty Re: the time has come :( 19th December 2013, 12:45 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:^ Awww, Al that made me shed a tear. Neutral 

HA HA - reading that back I do sound like an agony aunt  Rolling Eyes 

Fuck it - get a loan - stick some NOZ in her and Burn off into the Sunset !  Twisted Evil 

6the time has come :( Empty Re: the time has come :( 19th December 2013, 1:26 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Sorry to hear that mate, not good :/

I think Welling Al wants your car... He seems to have a close up of it as his profile pic  Laughing 

7the time has come :( Empty Re: the time has come :( 19th December 2013, 2:10 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Gaz GTiR wrote:
I think Welling Al wants your car... He seems to have a close up of it as his profile pic  Laughing 

The resemblance is uncanny Gaz !  Cool 

8the time has come :( Empty Re: the time has come :( 19th December 2013, 2:20 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Was going to say they look similar in the profile pictures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum