Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? Empty New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? 11th November 2013, 10:27 am

Viper911

Viper911

Finally getting her back today however the mech has advised me of changes to the turbo from previous.

Still a Stage 1 Hybrid however its got a twin propeller and steel wheels now as opposed to single propeller and ceramic wheels that was on the old Stage 1.

My question is do I need to get the fuelling checked or can I assume, Stage 1 for Stage 1, should be ok?

When it was on the dyno last month (guessing this was the reason for the turbo going boom lol) the fuelling was fine.

Ta

2New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? Empty Re: New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? 11th November 2013, 12:50 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I think its more to do with size of the turbo & how much air it flows & if wheels are bigger, when you need to alter the fueling.

If the turbo is the same size housing & wheel size then I think you will be ok. But don't take my word on that as im sure someone with more know how will be along to help Smile

3New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? Empty Re: New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? 11th November 2013, 2:06 pm

Viper911

Viper911

Yeah thats what I was thinking as well but apparently its just upgraded parts TT are using now. However think I am still gonna take it back to dyno place and get it looked over.

As long as it doesnt seize up on way there Sad Sad Sad 

4New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? Empty Re: New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? 11th November 2013, 3:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

should be fine tbh as shes under 300bhp and at a bar boost generally no need if everythings all running ok but wont hurt if your worried about it

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? Empty Re: New Turbo, Fuelling Need Rechecked? 11th November 2013, 3:34 pm

Viper911

Viper911

Cheers for the reassurance, cant really be doing with more expense lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum