Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Life Empty Life 27th March 2012, 7:10 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

When you think everything is going well i.e Hot weather, Excited to get my new R Smile and Bang! Crying or Very sad

I got smashed in the foot and feel like crap Crying or Very sad

2Life Empty Re: Life 27th March 2012, 7:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh dear usy how the feck did you manage that Sad

3Life Empty Re: Life 27th March 2012, 7:31 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

nomad29 wrote:Oh dear usy how the feck did you manage that Sad

Football game. I had the ball and next minute you know sumone comes flying and takes my ankle! Sad
All swollen and bruised. Felt like my foot was going to come off affraid
Dont know why but feeling down and depressed Crying or Very sad

4Life Empty Re: Life 27th March 2012, 7:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

See thats the problem right there FOOTBALL i cant understand why anybody would want to chase a ball around for 90 minutes then hug aload of men and not to mention showering shux gay or what Razz dont people realise walking to get into your car is all the exercise you need Very Happy usy your be smiling soon enough once you get your r mate so chin up bud Surprised

5Life Empty Re: Life 27th March 2012, 7:48 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

nomad29 wrote:See thats the problem right there FOOTBALL i cant understand why anybody would want to chase a ball around for 90 minutes then hug aload of men and not to mention showering shux gay or what Razz dont people realise walking to get into your car is all the exercise you need Very Happy usy your be smiling soon enough once you get your r mate so chin up bud Surprised

Hey Nomad you right about football Smile
Thanks buddy cheers

6Life Empty Re: Life 27th March 2012, 7:57 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Laughing

Thats exactly how i see football Laughing

im a petrol head me Very Happy

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

7Life Empty Re: Life 27th March 2012, 8:40 pm

fooseball is the devil

"the water boy"

8Life Empty Re: Life 27th March 2012, 8:41 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I couldnt of said that any better about football myself. YAWWWNNN Rolling Eyes If its not got an engine or turbo on it, it dousnt interest me. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum