Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What fuel do you use?

+4
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
Girl racer
Hardy172cup
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What fuel do you use? Empty What fuel do you use? 6th October 2013, 9:21 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

What fuel does everybody use? I know Shell V-power is a good optiothere's anybody use the Tesco momentum 99 stuff?
Has anybody ever tried using one of those octane booster products before?

2What fuel do you use? Empty Re: What fuel do you use? 6th October 2013, 9:46 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I only use V Power in the Pulsar Smile I do use Tesco Momentum in the Scooby only as its a daily Smile

3What fuel do you use? Empty Re: What fuel do you use? 6th October 2013, 9:47 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Momentum as I here its been proven to be better at preventing DET. & also what my car was mapped on

4What fuel do you use? Empty Re: What fuel do you use? 6th October 2013, 9:50 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I used to always run mine on standard and thats what is was mapped to but since making a few adjustments I only use whatever super unleaded is available. I don't use boosters but a friend of mine does with his old fords on top of super as they were built to run on 4 star.

5What fuel do you use? Empty Re: What fuel do you use? 6th October 2013, 9:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Tesco momentum ..... although i do find it tastes funny geek

6What fuel do you use? Empty Re: What fuel do you use? 6th October 2013, 10:03 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

tbh it depends on how your driving the car
if your just pottering around town off boost then use a lower octane fuel but if you know your gonna be putting your foot down and bringing on boost I wouldn't mess about just use v power

it really aint worth the risk for a few pennies.
especially with old cast pistons as you know first hand how easily they can crack ringlands

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7What fuel do you use? Empty Re: What fuel do you use? 6th October 2013, 10:04 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

mine runs better on the tesco momentum, too far to travel for vpower anyway

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

8What fuel do you use? Empty Re: What fuel do you use? 6th October 2013, 10:18 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Tesco momentum for me .. I had no choice but to put normal unleaded in it once and it ran like shit... Popping and farting on boost.. So drove slowly and filled up at nearest Tesco and it drove fine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum