Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy

+22
Welling_AL
jaypjay
FPSChris
scottyboy
Hardy172cup
johnny gtir
Andy Sunny Gti
Scooby_killer
r called jay
watoga
Mr B
Digitalfaze
Greygtir
knights of nee
toaster55
nomad
Gl3nnGTIR
Scoobykilla
GTI-R US
fred05
Stu
RO_SUNNY
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 21]

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Ok chaps! Thanks.....but now I will just have to figure out how will I withdraw the money Smile))))) as I said...paypal is new to me.

@Chris ....cheers "guy from another forum"Smile))))

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

Hi Bogdan,

I'll pay you in full tomorrow for both elbows. Did my post about the 1/8 NPT bung make sense?

Many thanks,
Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Cheers Dave....yes it made! Anyways.....I will contact you via e-mail or pm to explain more about paypal Smile))))

watoga

watoga
ecu technician
ecu technician

RO_SUNNY wrote:Cheers Dave....yes it made! Anyways.....I will contact you via e-mail or pm to explain more about paypal Smile))))
Hi Bogdan,

Great! Just send me an email to the address I emailed you from last week. I'll hopefully get the payment sent across first thing tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Dave

http://star.pst.qub.ac.uk/~dbj

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

1. Watoga x2 (both elbows with additional bung - need to check size but may be 1/8 NPT)
2. R called Jay
3. Gl3nnGTIR
4. Scooby_killer
5. bobby x 3
6. Andy Sunny gti
7.Johnny gtir
8.Knights of nee
9.FPS Chris (the guy from another forum....that's now from this forum Smile) )

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

£60 sent as deposit

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Received mate!

Thanks!

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

So....Guys.

Money received from:

Robert Johnson
Trackday Tyres UK
Christopher Stephens
John Lawson

The fabrication / delivery order will be ....the first paid member the 1'st to get it's stuff.

I am saying that only today I could took the money out paypal, because I am a new seller and my funds were blocked Sad ....and I still have blocked the money from John Lawson!
So F^%K paypal......this was the reason why I wanted the money through bank transfer.....but it doesn't matter now!

So....carry on guys as I still need money in advance in order to start fabrication of the elbows.
I have all the flanges for the until now, but still have to buy some more materials!

Cheers,

Bogdan

FPSChris

FPSChris

Ahh, I just had the same problem! You need to verify yourself via name, address, date of birth etc... There is a link in an e-mail you should have received.

It is a policy regarding all money transfers to be screened for money laundering and bad ass terrorists or political people on sanction lists.

If you're in the UK, I don't mind paying the final amount via bank transfer. Free for me.

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bogdan is not in the uk chris ..... as said all you need to do is verify your account no big deal it takes minutes ....

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Bob sent me the full amount and now it's saying that "due to the fact that you are a new seller bla bla bla the xxxxx amount is pending for your withdraw for 21 days"
WTF is this?!?!?!?........going like this it will take weeks for receiving money and start to fabricate stuff......is really really frustrating for me and it's getting really anoying!!!SadSadSadSad

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Weeks I hope not because the next thing mail will be extra busy due to christmas

knights of nee

RO_SUNNY wrote:Bob sent me the full amount and now it's saying that "due to the fact that you are a new seller bla bla bla the xxxxx amount is pending for your withdraw for 21 days"
WTF is this?!?!?!?........going like this it will take weeks for receiving money and start to fabricate stuff......is really really frustrating for me and it's getting really anoying!!!SadSadSadSad
Calm down mate if their is nothing you can do about it why let it bother you, I'm in no rush I'm only buying it to stick on the shelf lol.

Paypal can be a pain at first but once you get everything sorted you will realize just how easy and convenient it is.

Rob

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Thanks for the encouragement mate! I will make a big coffe mug and put on some music and start digging in paypal settings! Smile)))))

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Anybody reading this thread check out random banter section please

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

so....chaps....

Situation is like this.

I have done until now 4 elbows.
The 1'st batch of 2 pieces will go to Dave aka Watoga because he was the 1'st to pay (through Bank transfer).
The 2'nd will go to Robert Johnson after he will pay the remaining amount.
The 3'rd will go to Trackday Tyres....after will pay the last amount.

But I have a big problem.......paypal seems to have blocked my funds (the funds are pending for a max of 21 days) because I am a new user and bla bla bla.
This is theri message ''Because you have recently started to sell with PayPal, payments you receive will be temporarily placed in your pending balance for up to 21 days. For more information, please go to the Resolution Centre.''

Bob sent me the money on the 1'st of nov. and the funds are still pending.
John Lawson pay'd on the 28'th of Oct. and funds are still pending.

Now....Dave pay'd the full amount for 2 elbows through bank transfer.....so we can ask him what was the charge for 280 GBP sent to me.
Just as an example bobby pay'd full amount for 3 elbows and the fuckers from pp charged 16 GBP....and they are charging me another 2 GBP for money withdraw to my card and that's alot money to take as I am a simple user...and not an business user.

Dave please tell us how much the bank charged ??

Have a nice day you guys!

you can send money via paypal to friends and family and there is no charge for this
i bought something from germany last year and bank charges were about the same as paypal fees.actually paypal was a few pound cheaper

also to save me going back to read all 12 pages how much are the elbows could be interested in one

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

140 GBP shipped to the UK.

I don't know about this....but until now I am very disappointed with PP.

Anyway from the day that you or someone else is sending me the money until I have the money in my pocket...without any holds...it takes about 6 days...which is far more that any other way of sending money.

I think that If you send the money with a pigeon it will arrive faster from UK to Romania than paypal

knights of nee

I'll send my £115 tomorrow mate.

I'll send it via paypal but their isn't any rush mate so don't get stressed lol, Just wait until it clears through their system before sending it out to me.

Rob

knights of nee

Had more money in the bank than I expected so I've sent payment today mate.

ROb

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Smile))....Ok Rob.

But please also write a feedback on paypal and let's see if anything changes

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

il send you another £6 extra bogdan to cover the fees, I thought what I had sent would be enough but clearly not.

paypal are robbing bastards that's why now we do a majority of our transactions via visa and other cards as not so much for myself but think its unfair that people have to pay an extra 4% when ordering parts from us so when they pay by debit card theres no charge and just 2% by creditcard which most people can live with tbh.

as rob said............don't get stressed out by the elbows fella, I don't mind waiting for mine so sort everyone else out first Wink 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

knights of nee

RO_SUNNY wrote:Smile))....Ok Rob.

But please also write a feedback on paypal and let's see if anything changes
I sent the money using the friends and family option mate so no feed back to leave I'm afraid and it only cost me 58p so stop whining the rest of you losers lol Rolling Eyes Laughing

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

I am not a loser Rob....why are you saying this?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum