Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan spotlight grill

+23
RO_SUNNY
Mr B
scooby_hugh
nomad
Greygtir
lenzo
johnny gtir
pulsarmoley
toaster55
Jammin
fred05
Scoobykilla
scotty6860
ROB_IOW
Concrete-GTIR
johnboy
Whytie
GTI-R US
Digitalfaze
Scooby_killer
Andy Sunny Gti
knights of nee
Stu
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 6:15 am

Greygtir

What bits

77Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 6:33 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

The bits that replace the metal strip that goes from one side to the other....   Runs under head lights and under normal grill....

When you have a spot light grill it has two trims for under headlights

78Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 6:34 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

+1 i want one

79Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 7:32 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

If you can make it just one mould fitamnet without any extra bits that would be better.

80Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 7:38 am

Greygtir

Right for me to do that im going to need to make a mould then make a fibreglass one and attach the strip then make a new mould. So thats 3 moulds and alot of extra labour. If you all want me to do it and are going to pay the extra for the extra work im happy. If not in the pics is what is getting made. Smile

This isnt my grill and im in no way willing to modify it. So all extra work needs to be done on a fibreglass version

81Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 8:49 am

johnboy

johnboy

Stick with the original.
I think on the original the top bits were removable so you could adjust the lights without taking the whole grill off..

82Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 8:54 am

Greygtir

Im of to get some spots in half hour to have a play. Im happy to do the extra work if its getting paid for. No pleasing some owners haha

83Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 9:45 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I wasnt digging your work i just wasnt sure you was aware of the extra little bits that are kinda part of the spot light grill ...im sure people can modify the oe one strip to house the grill ...

84Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 9:50 am

Greygtir

Its ok no offence taken its just people will moan if i made it more expensive. If it fits whyties car im sure it will fit others. With no drama.

85Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 11:44 am

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

+1 Stick to original

86Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 1:52 pm

scooby_hugh

I will be seriously interested in one of these

87Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 8:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Leighton stick the picture up here to show what you mean i thought you would need them like you say unless you cut the bar

88Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 8:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 IMG-20131006-WA0003

89Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 9:21 pm

Greygtir

Yer i van sort them. The only picture i can go off is the blue grill where they looked all in one. No onle put ip a pic in bits. Will still be extra as there 2 extra moulds to be made

90Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 11:04 pm

Whytie

Whytie

When fitting the grill the top parts need to come off to fit the lights in place.

91Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 26th October 2013, 10:11 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

the side bits can easily be made by cutting down the original underlight strip

dependant upon price tom il have one but with your original plan please

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

92Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 26th October 2013, 10:28 am

Whytie

Whytie

I have the side bits , but I cut down an original strip also as the side bits were to flimsy

93Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 26th October 2013, 10:30 am

Greygtir

Whitie i message me some pics of the side buts as ill cut a trim down n sort them out.

94Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 9th November 2013, 9:42 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Any news on these

95Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 12th November 2013, 11:16 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Any news on these Smile

96Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 12th November 2013, 11:49 am

Greygtir

Will have a big update towards weekend Smile

97Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 12th November 2013, 1:31 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Brilliant not rushing you or anything mate just wondered how you were getting on

98Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 18th November 2013, 8:00 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Bump.

99Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 18th November 2013, 12:15 pm

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

Yeah any more news on these??

100Nissan spotlight grill - Page 4 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 18th November 2013, 12:47 pm

Greygtir

Will have this week. Bern sorting 2 sets of doors out and a trip down to bobs over weeknd. Keep u all updated as and when Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum