Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan spotlight grill

+23
RO_SUNNY
Mr B
scooby_hugh
nomad
Greygtir
lenzo
johnny gtir
pulsarmoley
toaster55
Jammin
fred05
Scoobykilla
scotty6860
ROB_IOW
Concrete-GTIR
johnboy
Whytie
GTI-R US
Digitalfaze
Scooby_killer
Andy Sunny Gti
knights of nee
Stu
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 8:47 am

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Whytie wrote:I'm happy to give mine up for a mould. I should of done it when it sat in a box for years. Someone local has stated they will do it, I'll check with them first if not I'll give it to someone else to do.
Ok whytie if the guy thats gona make them for you falls through am more than happy to make some copy's if you wana send it to me.

27Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 10:00 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

me too!

==> group buy

but it will be interesting to source the spotlights before....
if someone can take some measurements...some brackets will be needed too to locke the spotlights....all the details should be taken account.

Davie, could you please make a photo shoot of your spotlight grill inside out? Wink

cheers

28Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 12:02 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

The only thing I've thought about with getting these when made is that if everyone gets them will that make them less desirable as relly the only reason we want them is cause not many gtirs have them now but if everyone started putting them on would it make it less appealing o have thm.i know not everyone will want them but its just a thought

29Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 12:04 pm

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

Doesn't matter as long as we all get them!!

30Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 12:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha good answer

better to pay a oner instead of £500+ if you want a set

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

31Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 12:12 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Yes I'm all for getting some it was just a thought that was all it was what someone said n the oc a while back it just got me thinking that was all Smile

32Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 12:18 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Concrete-GTIR wrote:The only thing I've thought about with getting these when made is that if everyone gets them will that make them less desirable as relly the only reason we want them is cause not many gtirs have them now but if everyone started putting them on would it make it less appealing o have thm.i know not everyone will want them but its just a thought
they will be copies!!!! so not the same as genuine ones....the purrists will always look for the genuine things. the otehr is just for styling or something else.
the value of genuine will remains steady or grow up.

for exemple, cooper S genuine 3,5"x10 LP882 steel rims are really rare items...and minispares (famous mini dealer) made some exact copies....but the price of the LP882 are still the same and still impossible to find but minispares one are cheaper...no matter for a genuine standard resto...Very Happy 

33Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 12:21 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Oh yeah for sure Fred you will always get the purists,its just when I said i wanted a spotlight grille a few years back people Said why thy look horrible you only want one cause there rare etc. so it just got m thinking now that's all but I actually like the look of them where as one people only want them cause there rare and not many people have them

34Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 1:10 pm

Jammin

Jammin

I want them for dark winter night, B road blasting, as the basic head lights are pants!

35Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th September 2013, 1:16 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i want one because the look is mean on a proper rally car!!!! look the black one with white comp mos of whytie, It is Awesome!!!!

36Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 27th September 2013, 7:26 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

I take it no boby wants to offer up they precious front grill for the mould to be made from.

37Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 28th September 2013, 12:11 pm

knights of nee

Jammin wrote:I want them for dark winter night, B road blasting, as the basic head lights are pants!

Same reason I want them mate.

Rob

38Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 28th September 2013, 1:40 pm

toaster55

toaster55

If this goes ahead I'll take one too, just could never justify the price before.Very Happy 

39Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 28th September 2013, 1:53 pm

if some one was to combine the spotlight grill and the turini bumper that would make driving in the dark good

40Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 29th September 2013, 6:12 am

knights of nee

robd wrote:if some one was to combine the spotlight grill and the turini bumper that would make driving in the dark good

Apart from the fact the bumper is a nasty chavtastic thing that should be burned!

Rob

41Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 29th September 2013, 8:09 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

robd wrote:if some one was to combine the spotlight grill and the turini bumper that would make driving in the dark good
I think this combination would look awesome Cool

42Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 29th September 2013, 4:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Scooby_killer wrote:I take it no boby wants to offer up they precious front grill for the mould to be made from.
My first time on here in a long time not sure when I am back on work has taken over my life long shifts 7 days a week for the last 13 weeks,. I have the full kit inc the proper switch. To be honest iron out the little details like lights to fit the bits to go under headlights etc. Who exactly needs the grill for how long etc ? maybe all the people really wanting one should put there deposit in for there's as a insurance as I am slightly reluctant to post mine incase it gets damaged in the post. Got offered £600 for mine a year or two ago

43Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 29th September 2013, 10:09 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Really don't like the Turini bumper either, 600?? That's serious money or a grille Smile

44Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 30th September 2013, 5:44 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Last ones nissan sold a good while back before they were discontinued were around £800. Must admit i got mine at alot less than £400

45Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 2:50 am

Whytie

Whytie

I paid £450 for mine

46Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 5:38 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

What i suggest is we make a list. Say 15 people each leaving a deposit of say £50.
This equals £750. This should cover insurance and if the original gets damaged or lost.
This £50 deposit will be taken off the final price of the replica. I would be happy to pay max £250 for replicas then that leaves £200 to pay on completion.

Rules.
Must be an exact or as close replica to original as possible.
The person who arranges the replicas will also cover our deposit money if the original spotlight grill is lost or damaged, &/ or the production stops and is not completed for some reason.

I will be happy with the above disclaimer.

Who's in?

1. Andy Sunny Gti

47Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 6:19 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

You might wanna look into where you can get the lights from to go into these copies. I haven't been able to find a set of new replacement lights to go in my turini bumper yet.

48Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 6:48 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

pulsarmoley wrote:You might wanna look into where you can get the lights from to go into these copies. I haven't been able to find a set of new replacement lights to go in my turini bumper yet.
+1, before having a spotlight grill without spotlight, it's better to complete it on the paper before all.

49Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 7:02 am

Whytie

Whytie

I have brand new lights in mine, tight fit. Check the pic of mine out.

50Nissan spotlight grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 7:49 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Davie, do you have some part numbers on it?? where do they come from?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum