Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan spotlight grill

+23
RO_SUNNY
Mr B
scooby_hugh
nomad
Greygtir
lenzo
johnny gtir
pulsarmoley
toaster55
Jammin
fred05
Scoobykilla
scotty6860
ROB_IOW
Concrete-GTIR
johnboy
Whytie
GTI-R US
Digitalfaze
Scooby_killer
Andy Sunny Gti
knights of nee
Stu
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 11:21 am

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

I would suggest the above first try to source the spot light out for the grill before commencing on any moulds being made

Well whytie am more than happy to pay you £450 for the grill so you can cover yourself if anything was to happen to the grill, like I said will get one made post pictures up comparing both of them
I will post your grill back ASAP once the mould is made 5 days tops, if people are happy with them will get more made, if you want to keep the mould your more than welcome to have it but I will have to confirm this with the guy first
Pm me whytie if your interested in giving me yours

52Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 12:22 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Well this is Whytie's, and the Grill spot lights look similar to both.

Whytie

Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Null_zpscc4c59cb

Official

Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Red_spotties
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Blue_jap3
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Spots
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 R_factory_foglights

The spot lights used. (or can be used)

Cibie Globe
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Cibie
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Part_number
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Origin
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Boot
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Globe
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Globe2

Or

Custom fitted with PIAA 520 flood spotties
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Photo1

Similar on Ebay about £130 a set of 2 spot lights.

Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 $T2eC16hHJHoE9n3KhWGtBRTd!Uu(5!~~60_12
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 $(KGrHqJ,!hQE3vrBM3q5BN796zlLRg~~0_12

So lets try and find similar unless whytie can tell the spotlight on his.

Come on people lets get this moving. Could be great Christmas Pressies for us/ others...lol

If not I may just get a moulder round my way to make something similar based on pictures and spot lights i can source and an original grill for dimensions.

53Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 12:34 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Woooooowwww i love these!!!!

Custom fitted with PIAA 520 flood spotties
Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Photo1

54Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 2:36 pm

Whytie

Whytie

I'll try find a link, my lights were new and were £25 for the pair

55Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 2:53 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im gonna design my own light pod just as dd motorsport did with the time attack car.
so pod will be made out of 3/4 mdf coated with 3 coats of top quality dulux non drip and held together with the finest decking screws (normal steel but if you want stainless il have to charge extra)
lights will be held in with no nails adhesive and wired up with 3 phase cable for extra durability,
il also fit a 3 pin socket inside your car with a 13amp fuse, top grade models will come with a dimmer switch fitted, (please note euro models will come with standard 2 pin plug)

£400 a set bargain Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

56Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 3:09 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I'll do the same but undercut bob by £1.99.
Who's in..lol

57Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 2nd October 2013, 3:29 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Whytie wrote:I'll try find a link, my lights were new and were £25 for the pair
They look like 6 inch lights, many on eBay for under £25.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Universal-6-Off-Road-Fog-Spot-Lights-12v-H3-Halogen-Car-Van-PickUp-Chrome-/130795176823?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e74000377

58Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 15th October 2013, 5:43 pm

lenzo

lenzo

You will need to make up a metal frame and brackets for the lights to sit in as they bolt to the front bumper iv got two set of these spot lights on both of my pulsar .. My friend have already took a mould of my spot light Which my dad done for him while he wait to have the matel fame made up ill see if I can use it for use guys to take a mould from it if that will help

59Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 15th October 2013, 7:04 pm

Greygtir

Id be happy to knock up an exact and work with the club. No deposits needed if some one donated a grill and the people chose the exact lights the want me to use id be happy to put the work in until everyone WAS HAPPY. Non of this my mate this my mate that.

60Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 16th October 2013, 7:49 am

Greygtir

Just like to say i struck a deal with whytie this morning. This is going ahead, i hope to have something in a couple of weeks Smile

61Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 16th October 2013, 7:54 am

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

Sounds good I am deffo in on this :-)

62Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 16th October 2013, 8:41 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Greygtir wrote:Just like to say i struck a deal with whytie this morning. This is going ahead, i hope to have something in a couple of weeks Smile
Sweet...
It doesn't need to have all those extra brackets, just an all in one mould fitting would suit me.

63Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 16th October 2013, 9:51 am

knights of nee

I'm in

64Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 16th October 2013, 9:59 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

count me in too ill send deposit staright over as and when needed

65Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 16th October 2013, 10:11 am

Greygtir

No money will be swapped hands untill the mould is complete and i have one fitted to my r to check its perfect. 

Create a list of names and discuss a price. Im going to source the lights in bulk to try snd save some moneys too.

66Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 16th October 2013, 10:51 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Good man Mr Grey.

67Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 16th October 2013, 5:34 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Am in for one depends on price, get one made up see how much it cost you to make plus your time so you can give us all a final price, I take it it's coming with spotlights

68Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 20th October 2013, 12:28 pm

Greygtir

Once i get the grill. People will have to choose what spotlights they want and i will do my best to buy alot of sets and get a discount. If not it will be up to you to source the lights. 

Received a text yesterday and all been well the grill is getting posted monday. So will get cracking once its here

69Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 20th October 2013, 1:03 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Happy days, looking forward to seeing these and how much, sounds like a nice christmas pressie for me..... Smile

70Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 23rd October 2013, 8:35 pm

Greygtir

Grill got picked up by courrier today should be here tomorow or friday but i think friday i will get it

71Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 23rd October 2013, 9:11 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Nice can't wait to see it

72Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 24th October 2013, 9:36 pm

Greygtir

Ladies and gentlemen. Let the work begin. 

Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Null_zpsa450f7d3

I shall be busy over the next too weeks. I will be in direct contact with whytie and gazgtir so if i dnt get back to you as them and they will text me. I have people coming for grp doors next weekend and i want this mould made. So my time on here is limited.

73Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 24th October 2013, 10:10 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Nice..

74Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 24th October 2013, 10:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Will you be doing the bits under the headlights aswell ?

75Nissan spotlight grill - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan spotlight grill 25th October 2013, 5:27 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Great!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum