Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compression results

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Compression results Empty Compression results 6th September 2013, 12:10 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Hi
Done a compression check the other day, to me the results seem fine just wanted to see what others thought?

1. 175psi
2. 160psi
3. 158psi
4. 165psi

To me these seem ok and there about where should be i think?

Cheers glenn

2Compression results Empty Re: Compression results 6th September 2013, 12:21 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep good results their glenn
nothing wrong with those fella

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Compression results Empty Re: Compression results 6th September 2013, 12:24 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Did think they were fine always good for 2nd opinion Smile

4Compression results Empty Re: Compression results 6th September 2013, 1:16 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Good results them, is tv general rule a long as there is no more thn 10% between the highest and lowest number??

5Compression results Empty Re: Compression results 25th September 2013, 11:16 pm

ex pulsar

hi mate im the guy that spend the thousands on it building it a few years ago.. i loved the car and regretted it every single day! i still have all the photos of the car to! it was running 400bhp and when i sold it turned down to 350bhp the car used to spin all fours and did 11s down santa pod i have the videos if you want them

6Compression results Empty Re: Compression results 25th September 2013, 11:18 pm

ex pulsar

IT HAD a properly build norris designs engine to! and i bought a GT30 etc etc off billy on the other pulsar forum also ask a lad called SHROOM on the modifiers pulsar forum.. hes sat in the car when it was running and owned by me! it was a proper fast car but the lad i sold it to swapped everything

7Compression results Empty Re: Compression results 25th September 2013, 11:35 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum ....id be intrested in seeing the vids ...if you could pop it up .

8Compression results Empty Re: Compression results 26th September 2013, 9:17 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

what was your username on the forums fella?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum