Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014

+37
Spark plug spike
PartyPete
hagger
gtir_pimp
Indy
warpspeed
GTI-R Girl
knights of nee
Pulsar Paul
johnny gtir
not_as_good_as_you
johnboy
Digitalfaze
Bones
mightydquinn
Stu
Gl3nnGTIR
hreggtir
Ajay.
Scooby_killer
Scrim_R
pulsarmoley
GTIR James
ROB_IOW
nomad
Andy Sunny Gti
Girl racer
Hardy172cup
BEBB GTIR
pesh
fred05
Welling_AL
lenzo
Concrete-GTIR
Gaz GTiR
scotty6860
GTI-R US
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 28]

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Aj nice to meet you again like you say must be nearly five year. Indy good to meet you both cars were highly polished looking good. If you both lived closer there would be a R heading your way for a polish lol

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I saw all you guys come past the services when I had my head under the bonnet Laughing I saw the merc sls cowering behind you all, whats wrong with these people, they buy a car with tons of power but never so much as tickle the throttle Rolling Eyes it's those people that should be forced to drive a hybrid because they are wasting fuel and polluting the atmosphere for no reason at all! At least we have fun while we are destroying the earth lol!

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Totally agree never realised you were still at services mate would of called in

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I think I have found a few causes of my issues yesterday.

First off the dump valve had some of that plumbers Ptfe stuff where it screws together to seal and it had all got squashed up in the threads and was probably preventing it from sealing properly and I think some of it was actually stopping the piston from closing properly.

Secondly when I pulled the dump valve off I noticed the tps plug was not even connected! It must of been on but loose and when I pulled the dump valve off it must of pulled the tps plug off.

I think the dump valve is fine now I have removed that Ptfe shit, I'm going to pu it back together and see what it's like

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Let us know how it. goes bill think that could well be the main issue with your lack of power as the engine and everything else is very good.
Did you do the fault code check on it?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

buckym120

buckym120

Well what a great day, was good to meet everyone but bit gutted mine wasnt their, but always the next one.

Bill hopefully that sorts it out as I'm sure you don't want to be retaining the spoon next time round

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Hope you have the spoon in your car Bill .
We need to see pictures of it on it's travels  Very Happy 

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I've just been for a little drive around the block and it seams to be spot on now, definately not running like it was yesterday!

I noticed when I put the dump valve back on it was pointing a different way so was obviously not tightening up properly.

I'm going to get all new intercooler piping etc and make sure I have no boost leaks or anything before the next RR day because I don't want to be stuck with the spoon of despair lol

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I think bob should have a rolling road grand opening with a gtir RR day , maybe try to get a mag to do a shoot about it which would be good for the Rs and great for bob's free advertising. What do u recon Bob?

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Sounds like a good idea and we know that bob isn't going to rev the tits off of our cars and leave them bouncing of the limiter Laughing

I forgot to mention bob I haven't fault code checked my car, I forgot to ask at the pub because Gaz was going to do it. You will have to tell me how to do it and I will do it tomorrow

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Bones wrote:I think bob should have a rolling road grand opening with a gtir RR day , maybe try to get a mag to do a shoot about it which would be good for the Rs and great for bob's free advertising. What do u recon Bob?

That certainly is highly probable
We've many many things to sort out at the moment including another larger unit to house the dyno ect plus all the piles of paperwork and so forth associated with such so it's a bit of a drawn out process, but providing there's no hiccups along the way were looking at launching the company around August time

We also need to be 100% competent in using the dyno before we put any customers car on there as the latest one out is quite a complex high tec bit of kit so obviously need to be fully conversant with it.

And no we won't be banging cars off the rev limiter lol

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Think a gtir grand opening day would be great for your business Bob.. I would defo make a trip over the water

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

I agree would be a great opening, plus if we can get some big numbers with a feature would be good aswell  Smile

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Bloody hell , don't tell me I've finally had a good idea lol, august isn't very long off mate. You would really have to get thing moving to be running by then but god dam it I'm excited now.

buckym120

buckym120

I think it's an awesome idea as long as the unit is roughly where he is now as im only 5 miles away lol

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Look north Bob, somewhere central lol. Infack I'm bang in the middle so if you move here everyone can come plus you'll make yr tickover money from Bill alone lol

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Blimey darren ... you have peaked early on in the year .... sounds a good idea .... and wish you all the best with it bob  Wink

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

It will be bang opposite to where we are now as I'm gonna grab the unit when the present occupants move out in July
Gtir us will still be in the old unit adjacent so will be handy with both companies being opposite

Yes there's much to sort out guys and maybe I'm being a little optimistic with start of august but you have to have some optimism lol
If it's September then it's September but we will endeavour with august, it's all the bloody paperwork and form filling which takes the time as it's all out of our hands and we know solicitors ect never rush themselves

Can't wait to kick this company off as there is nothing like it round here and boy racer capital of the uk lol

Girl racer

Girl racer

Sounds great Bob, I hope it goes through smoothly for you  Smile  On the plus side too, you are not too far from me for the travelling  Smile

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Bet your already looking forward to all the morons that will turn up expecting you to give them a zillion hp in their saxo's  Razz

Girl racer

Girl racer

pulsarmoley wrote:Bet your already looking forward to all the morons that will turn up expecting you to give them a zillion hp in their saxo's  Razz

lol Pete  Laughing  I hope Bob gives us all a few more BHP figures  Wink

Should be good am looking forward to it I can see myself spending a lot of time down there Wink

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I could certainly do with a few more ponies under the bonnet  Sad

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:Should be good am looking forward to it I can see myself spending a lot of time down there Wink

Is that to work or just for cake?  Laughing

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I need a whole fecking stable adding under my bonnet Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum