Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014

+37
Spark plug spike
PartyPete
hagger
gtir_pimp
Indy
warpspeed
GTI-R Girl
knights of nee
Pulsar Paul
johnny gtir
not_as_good_as_you
johnboy
Digitalfaze
Bones
mightydquinn
Stu
Gl3nnGTIR
hreggtir
Ajay.
Scooby_killer
Scrim_R
pulsarmoley
GTIR James
ROB_IOW
nomad
Andy Sunny Gti
Girl racer
Hardy172cup
BEBB GTIR
pesh
fred05
Welling_AL
lenzo
Concrete-GTIR
Gaz GTiR
scotty6860
GTI-R US
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 28]

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Bones wrote:Can't say I like listening to my car doing 7500 rpm though lol

I think that was the thought on everyone's mind Rolling Eyes

Good day out and glad to meet some new faces even if I didn't meet you all. Bit gutted the car made less power but oh well it didn't break at any point so that's a bonus Smile 

Ill throw up some pic shortly...

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Couldn't have got mine near 7500rpm if he'd tried ...

Indy

Fantastic day a huge thanks to bob and Clair for arranging it all, lovely to have met such a bunch of great people and I look forward to meeting you all in the near future again.

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Indy was nice to meet you...
It was you who i was talking to about my air box wasn't it....
If so
I want to see pics of your air box build when you do it

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Ok what a good turn out that was today  Cool 
Was the most gtirs I've seen in one place since the last centenary meet and many weren't in the picture.
So massive thanks to all of you for making the effort to turn up and make it a really good day  cheers 
Also thanks for your generosity for all dibbing in for cancer research between us we raised £135.52 so with the club throwing in £100 we've raised £235.52 in total  so you can all give yourselves a pat on the back.

Partypete won the £40 bet for guessing his bhp down to 1bhp and was closely followed by johnboy who was 1bhp out so bit unlucky.

Aron aka gtirpimp had the most powerfull car on the day, it made 361bhp
Party petes car made 357 and Glenn's ivory car made 350 but all we're running no where near there limits

Great effort by dean tucker to get his car there and meet us at the pub after the early breakdown with a braided oil cooler line splitting, following you back dean, did you know we got back in an hour lol  Shocked 
When you turned off and I waved I said to Clare 'why didn't you wave' she said I had my eyes shut lol, the girl hates going fast so closes her eyes to block the speed out  Laughing But was only doing the legal motorway limit of course  Wink 

Bfc10...........think you know what your new user names gonna be as il be changing it shortly lol

Anyway once again big thanks to all of you for making it a good day and all worthwhile with the charity raising and all, roll on the sprint day in May  Cool 
Il post up next week once we've paid the money in to cancer research

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Thanks again bob, i am going to call car limits on tuesday and try to book on, can anyone else turn up if they arnt running? As i would like to come along anyway Smile 
My friend who came along today said that he has never been to anything like today, not one person was slating anyone else car or anything, all down to earth people and i have to agree, i am deflooking forward   to the next one, (i want the trophy) haha
Also was great seeing so many varients of pulsar, from stripped and caged to bulk standard examples, amost every colour aswell we was just missing green. Maybe next time haha 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend people

Thanks very much for sorting the day out maybe next time it will be at your rr with a club discount and some mechanical sympathy all in all was a good day out so thanks again.

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Sounds like you all had a good day, glad it all went well with not to many breakdowns etc looking forward to seeing more pics , in still at work Sad

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep it's on the horizon Dave, we certainly won't be banging peoples cars on the rev limiter when there's no need for it as most make peak power and torque by around 7k, that was the one down point of the day despite keep telling the guy  Rolling Eyes My car was taken to 7900  Shocked 

Hopefully if all goes to plan this summer we should be getting a brand new state of art dyno developments rollers installed.
Great bit of kit too with latest software and can even do 1/4 mile runs on it with strip simulator but will explain all once the deals done.
Will certainly do a big discount too for club rr days with gtir's

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Gl3nnGTIR wrote:Whats happened bill?

I thought I replied to your post buddy but it didn't send because I had shit signal on the way home.

I think I had a boost leak from my dump valve so it's a good job I bought that recirc off you Wink I didn't try to fix it though because the recovery truck was already on its way.
I'm going to try fitting the recirc valve tomorrow because I can't be bothered now after being in that recovery truck for hours lol I was loosing the will to live Laughing

Was a great day out today and I had a good time and was nice to meet a few folk. Even though I came home with the wooden spoon of shame and on the back of a recovery truck it was still a brilliant day out  Smile 

Girl racer

Girl racer

Thanks for organising the day out, it was a good turn out, nice to put faces to names  Smile 
Sorry..... but I could not stomach his heavy foot, that's why I decided not to put mine on there, also as I have been to Surrey Rolling Road last month to sort out a fuelling problem. I think Charlie has got a lot more mechanical sympathy and also checks the engine fuelling and also checks the boost, very pleased with the service I got from him  Cool 

Some pics from the day  Smile 
North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 034_zps8c5b29d8

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 030_zps7ae54d07

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 031_zps1417f149

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 028_zps50cbeed3

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 027_zpsea8ecd3a

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 029_zps0fd3268e

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 026_zps16fe0189

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 036_zps471c9d0d

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 035_zps8020c61e

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 033_zpse3b97f30

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014 - Page 26 032_zps83c6ff88

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

GTI-R US wrote:Ok what a good turn out that was today  Cool 

Bfc10...........think you know what your new user names gonna be as il be changing it shortly lol

Thanks for the name change Bob it really suits me  Laughing I'm just glad it worked out ok in the end, just got back home still misfiring so will strip it down starting tomorrow to try to find the fault.

Was good to meet everyone, and a big thanks to all those that helped sort my little spark plug issue  Embarassed 

As already said a good charity benefits and a good time was had, looking forward to the next meet with hopefully less drama than this one.

Spike

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Don't know how he does it but credit to you bob giving a 90% discount to club GTIR's .

Gti-r dannyboy

One off the best days have had in my pulsar, so thanks 2 every1 who was there 2day 2 make it a fun and friendly day out,hope 2 do it again soon.

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Was a good day but a 200 mile round trip in a 23 yr old Datsun at 85 mph makes you paranoid for every knock or splutter

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Bones wrote:Was a good day but a 200 mile round trip in a 23 yr old Datsun at 85 mph makes you paranoid for every knock or splutter

When i noticed mine chuffing abit of smoke on the way home my arse went .
So i slowed down and it was fine

johnboy

johnboy

Add my thanks for a great day out and good to meet you all.

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Have to say that lady there did a cracking job of keeping you lot all fed I noticed Smile

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Great day good to catch up with the usual and meet some new faces. Glad i put mine on in the end was very pleased for whats done at current spec. Thanks to spark plug for using his lap top plug was very interested in what i learnt and pm or txt sometime about the second lead you talked of glad you got 1 good run in. Well thats today over got back about half 9 stoped 4 fuel couple times and something to snack  and drink for half hour. Good to meet you rob great effort on making it hope the ferry back was ok etc. congratulation dave n dana never knew

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Nice to meet you johnny . Ferry was lovely and smooth i Got home at about 7pm

Great day and enjoyed meeting everyone

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

So busy did not meet or talk to everyone as much as i would of liked inc yourself untill you were leaving but great day bring on another event/meet maybe sometime a few of us could invade your island

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Sounds like a plan ..

Tucker

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Well hi had a brill day & was good to put names to faces :)Sorry if I didn't get to speak to everyone but it was abit manic aswell as me & Spike messing with the laptop on my car trying to find my rich running issue... Thanks again Spike much appreciated Wink

Johnny, shame that merc didn't want to play with us both on the way home  Rolling Eyes  He pulled in to the middle lane... Chickin  Laughing

Thanks for sorting a good day Bob Wink Like you say tho, shame they was limiter bashing all the cars tho  Evil or Very Mad 

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I it was a bird driving so would of been a laugh getting beat by her them things are 500 bhp na i think  Very Happy  I tried messing with i vxr but was no open road.
 Car there and back faultless so i was happy first long run since it went back on the road knew stuff was ok more that it looked messy but you never know good to see you again mate. That avcr sensor check is a good little help mate. My mate commented on your car looking well and the wheels suit it well he said

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum