Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014

+37
Spark plug spike
PartyPete
hagger
gtir_pimp
Indy
warpspeed
GTI-R Girl
knights of nee
Pulsar Paul
johnny gtir
not_as_good_as_you
johnboy
Digitalfaze
Bones
mightydquinn
Stu
Gl3nnGTIR
hreggtir
Ajay.
Scooby_killer
Scrim_R
pulsarmoley
GTIR James
ROB_IOW
nomad
Andy Sunny Gti
Girl racer
Hardy172cup
BEBB GTIR
pesh
fred05
Welling_AL
lenzo
Concrete-GTIR
Gaz GTiR
scotty6860
GTI-R US
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 28]

hagger

If there is any time left at the end of the day i will stick it on the rollers and give everybody a laugh.Be prepared to be showered in rust and lost spanners when it goes bang ;-)

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

hagger wrote:Be prepared to be showered in rust and lost spanners when it goes bang  ;-)

It's ok, gives me a chance to use my Nissan umbrella  Laughing 

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hardy172cup wrote:My turbo is so big I'm currently trying to figure out a way to mount my car to my turbo :lol:I wish! standard tubby here too. well actually, i tell a lie, it's a hybrid, so that should add a few hundred horses lol!

The standard turbo's are a good turbo to be honest, A lot of people use the pulsar turbo for conversions in other cars.

& a lot of people say there the best stock turbo about, even tho they only run a 270 degree bearing, there still good up to 1.4 bar LIMET before they start to run out of steam & can see a pulsar up to 350 bhp Wink

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

may have to pull out of this event due to my clutch in the R shitting itself on friday night Sad and pointless in bringing my almera due to lack of bhp and my white R hasn't run in yet so sorry lads

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Gaz GTiR wrote:
Hardy172cup wrote:My turbo is so big I'm currently trying to figure out a way to mount my car to my turbo :lol:I wish! standard tubby here too. well actually, i tell a lie, it's a hybrid, so that should add a few hundred horses lol!

The standard turbo's are a good turbo to be honest, A lot of people use the pulsar turbo for conversions in other cars.

& a lot of people say there the best stock turbo about, even tho they only run a 270 degree bearing, there still good up to 1.4 bar LIMET before they start to run out of steam & can see a pulsar up to 350 bhp Wink

To be honest I always thought the stock tubby seemed fairly decent on the R, ive got no intention of changing mine any time soon that's for sure lol I think there's plenty more to be had from the stock turbo before I'll need to start thinking about swapping it

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

BEBB GTIR wrote:may have to pull out of this event due to my clutch in the R shitting itself on friday night :(and pointless in bringing my almera due to lack of bhp and my white R hasn't run in yet so sorry lads

that's a bummer tom
il pm you tomorrow as was gonna deliver the other car to you Thursday if your around, want me to see if ive got a half descent clutch for you and il bring it with me if so

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I know was really looking forward to seeing what bhp the car was as last time it was 305bhp 280ft lbs Smile

Doesn't matter about the another clutch bob the car was coming off the road at the end of april to be welded so it wont/wouldn't be on the road for a few years now, pm me about the shell and v5 etc and i'll see if I can get a day off work this week. cheers

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

anyone else wanna add there name to the list for this?  
just over a month away now
I need to phone them a couple days prior as they are sorting out catering for all of us and she needs to know the final numbers attending as (free tea, coffee, grub all day cant be bad lol)

they said they can do a max number of 25 cars in a day so still a few places available.
should be a huge meet  Cool 

1) me (south)
2) welling al (south)
3) pesh (south
4) glenn (south)
5) indy (south)
6) ajay (south)
7) johnboy (south)
8 gtir pimp (south)
9) digifaze (south)
10) scotty6860 (south)
11) pulsarmoley (south)
12) girlracer (south)
13) hreggtir (south)
14) bill hardy (north)
15) gazgtir (north)
16) dodgy dave (north)
17) danny powell (north)
18) gtir linsey

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Put me down..  If the pulsar ain't ready I'll come in the evo

Last edited by GTI_R_IOW on 12th March 2014, 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Can you put my name down please bob? Pete, North I presume as I'm in Derbyshire, would be good to meet every one and get some good advise and tips!

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I bet Your not too far from me pete, I live in Nottinghamshire near Mansfield, were abouts in Derbyshire you from?

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Bloody hell, I live in belper mate, and I work in nottingham! Your like 15 minutes from me!!

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

PartyPete wrote:Bloody hell, I live in belper mate, and I work in nottingham! Your like 15 minutes from me!!

I will have to keep an eye out for you then, I might see you driving about seeing as your so close  Very Happy 

We could meet up on the RR day and have a drive down together if you want mate? Maybe we could get a little convoy going from the midlands, If Darren (Bones) decides to come he lives just up the road from me and I'm sure he will drive down with us too, if he decides to come that is.

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

ill join convoy

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Concrete-GTIR wrote:ill join convoy

Brilliant! cheers  your R looks brilliant aswell mate if it's the car I'm thinking off? Lol the concrete grey one? (I suppose your user name answers that lol) looks lovely from the pics I've seen of her  Smile 

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

If there's room for me on the day then yes I'm well up for this Smile

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Hardy172cup wrote:
Concrete-GTIR wrote:ill join convoy

Brilliant! cheers  your R looks brilliant aswell mate if it's the car I'm thinking off? Lol the concrete grey one? (I suppose your user name answers that lol) looks lovely from the pics I've seen of her  Smile 

cheers mate yeah thats the one Wink sounds like its gonna be a good turn out

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Would be great to get a convoy of R's going, we could even meet up with any of the people coming further from the north.
Will look great having a few cars travelling together and will raise a few eyebrows from passers by on the way Laughing

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

will be a convoy going up fom Essex and surrounding areas too

think this is gonna be a big day and a big meet

il add the other to the growing list tomorrow

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Ye I'm really looking forward to this RR day now, should be a really good meet Very Happy

One thing I need to do is take out some break down cover because mine has expired and I wouldn't want to travel all that way without any!

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Soooo my names on the list?

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep now on the list pete and rob too
think ive covered everyone, if theres any ive left out or shoulnt be on he list then please update it

surely this has to be the biggest rr day meet in gtir history  What a Face 

1) me / clare (south)
2) welling al (south)
3) pesh (south)
4) glenn (south)
5) indy (south)
6) ajay (south)
7) johnboy (south)
8 gtir pimp (south)
9) digifaze (south)
10) scotty6860 (south)
11) pulsarmoley (south)
12) girlracer (south)
13) hreggtir (south)
14) bill hardy (north)
15) gazgtir (north)
16) dodgy dave (north)
17) danny powell (north)
18) gtir linsey (neither)
19) rob iow (south)
20) party pete (north)
21) hagger (north)
22) Jamie concrete (north) possibility!
23) russ gtir & matt scrim (north)

Last edited by GTI-R US on 15th March 2014, 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Sweeeeet  Very Happy 

hagger

my mate joe is gonna be back from his hols so im 90% sure he will drive down with me.He owns 2 pulsars the greedy bugger so im sure one of them will be working.

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Friend might travel down from up north in his boosted audi s4 if the northern team needs help .
It's about 320bhp..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum