Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

North v South dyno shootout competition APRIL 19th 2014

+37
Spark plug spike
PartyPete
hagger
gtir_pimp
Indy
warpspeed
GTI-R Girl
knights of nee
Pulsar Paul
johnny gtir
not_as_good_as_you
johnboy
Digitalfaze
Bones
mightydquinn
Stu
Gl3nnGTIR
hreggtir
Ajay.
Scooby_killer
Scrim_R
pulsarmoley
GTIR James
ROB_IOW
nomad
Andy Sunny Gti
Girl racer
Hardy172cup
BEBB GTIR
pesh
fred05
Welling_AL
lenzo
Concrete-GTIR
Gaz GTiR
scotty6860
GTI-R US
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 28]

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

thats fine with me and yes motorworx marlow does have 4wd dyno dynamics rollers if needed

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

I use these quite often great people and yes im still in

johnboy

johnboy

Easter Saturday.... Should still be OK.

Ajay.

Yep that's fine by me and Indy aswell  Smile 

warpspeed

Still Halifax for the North lot?

Aye should be fine if it's just Halifax I have to travel to....if mine isn't ready I have another lined up to borrow

Girl racer

Girl racer

Just seen this on Facebook!!! This is good news...............
I am delighted to announce that SRR have had an offer accepted on a unit in farnborough (hants, ahem )
We are up against it timescale wise but providing the purchase goes without a hitch (it won't) we will be carrying on business as usual after 31st march. (There may be a break depending on how quickly we get our hands on the unit )
So it's onwards and upwards . Thanks to everyone for your support and hope to see you soon
Thanks
Charlie SRR
Ps, can everyone please share this as much as the closing status update please , thanks

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Girl racer wrote:Just seen this on Facebook!!! This is good news...............
I am delighted to announce that SRR have had an offer accepted on a unit in farnborough (hants, ahem )
We are up against it timescale wise but providing the purchase goes without a hitch (it won't) we will be carrying on business as usual after 31st march. (There may be a break depending on how quickly we get our hands on the unit )
So it's onwards and upwards . Thanks to everyone for your support and hope to see you soon
Thanks
Charlie SRR
Ps, can everyone please share this as much as the closing status update please , thanks

that's good to see, are we back on at SRR then?

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

19 April is good for me - I'M IN !  Very Happy 

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok not such a good response guys  Rolling Eyes 

lets put it another way..................who cant make it from the original lists?

I need to know before making the final booking, if people are gonna bail out then its a waste of time me booking it at all, we need at least 10 cars from each section and by that I mean definates

if you are definitely going then make a new list below, just write your username with either south or north  
I need 20 names down by Monday please if not got 20 then its a no go on this as I need to confirm the bookings with both sets of dynos on Monday or we run the risk of losing the date and many are already getting booked at the weekends

1) me (south)                                                                                         1) warpspeed (north)
2) welling al (south)                                                                               2)  bill hardy (north)
3) pesh (south
4) glenn (south)
5) indy (south)
6) ajay (south)
7) johnboy (south)
8 gtir pimp (south)
9) digifaze (south)
10) scotty6860 (south)
11) pulsarmoley (south)

Last edited by GTI-R US on 21st February 2014, 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

might be worth advertising it on the facebook pages aswell as alot of them guys aint on the forums

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I don't really do facebook but if one of you do then can you put it on there please
and ask them to get there names down (especially those from northern team) as only got one definite so far lol, if we don't get enough northern members then it will just become a normal rr day at the southern venue

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I'm definitely still in Bob, what's going to happen with us northerners? Are we still going to be at the rollers in Halifax or are we all going to be doing it at the same venue? I'm still in either way because i don't think there's much in it distance wise for me either way.

Hardy172cup (North)

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Im still in, just hope the rust bucket stays running Laughing 
moley (south)

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

As long as i get a new clutch I'm in..
Bob gtir_iow south

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ok well at the moment it seems the northern lads are lacking in numbers big time so if they haven't got the numbers by Monday then il just book the one venue as don't want to book trl if theres less than 10 cars which would be wasting matts time and make us look like a bunch of numptys lol

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

well wherever it's at I'm in, just hope the R is working properly when the time comes Laughing

GTIR James

I won't be able to make this as I'm taking the misses to Paris for her birthday. Ohhhh the joys.

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Make a detour james or il draw you the eifiel tower on a big canvas get bob to hold it up she will never know  Laughing 

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Haha great idea Smile 

nomad wrote:Make a detour james or il draw you the eifiel tower on a big canvas get bob to hold it up she will never know  Laughing 

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I am in either way but trl would be best

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I am in Vietnam till end of the month, not sure about my car being ready yet. If I know the turbo conversion will not be completed, ill just wack a new clutch in (as current on is slipping) then run it as an Sr20ve.
Will confirm with you during March.

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Still waiting for more of us northerners  Neutral , you have to bare with us bob, us northerners are that tough most of us don't even have running water yet never mind electricity Laughing I'm sure more of us will come dragging our knuckles out from the stone age to confirm our names soon lol!

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Not been on for a couple of days put me down for the north

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

GTI-R US wrote:
1) me (south)                                                                                           1) warpspeed (north)
2) welling al (south)                                                                                 2)  bill hardy (north)
3) pesh (south                                                                                         3) concrete gtir (north
4) glenn (south)                                                                                       4) johnny gtir (north)
5) indy (south)
6) ajay (south)
7) johnboy (south)
8 gtir pimp (south)
9) digifaze (south)
10) scotty6860 (south)
11) pulsarmoley (south)

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

need 6 more definates for north by Monday please or il have to just book the one venue

south is all ok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum