Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just bought a sunny gtir and cant stop smiling

+3
Gaz GTiR
pulsarmoley
martynp
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

martynp

Hi all after a 560 mile round trip yesterday i am now the new owner of Ants Red sunny gtir K583 CGM and can't be more happy with it.
What a great car and what a great bloke Ant is.
Looking forward to bringing it to a few shows this year
Martyn Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by martynp on 19th May 2013, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella, get some pics up, dont see so many red ones. What spec is it running?

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome abourd mate Smile

martynp

pulsarmoley wrote:Welcome fella, get some pics up, dont see so many red ones. What spec is it running?

Thanks mate Very Happy . It's 100% standard. Will post some pics soon

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Quality, where abouts you from?

martynp

pulsarmoley wrote:Quality, where abouts you from?

Kidlington just north of Oxford

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yes ants a top bloke and very genuine, got yourself a damned good car there at a good price too considering how mint it is.

don't go down the road of modding it (buy a crapper if you want to do that)
it will be a good investment if left as it is nd looked after Wink

oh and welcome to the forum fella!

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

martynp

It's gonna stay completely standard Smile. Gonna find it hard not to put to many miles on it as I've already done 320 miles in 24 hrs. Mite take it to modified live which will be another 300 miles

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

welcome to forum look after it mate its a stunning car.as above keep it standard and buy a cheap second car if you feel the need for power. Enjoy it anth is top lad you will of realised that you have one of the best cars out there

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome to the forum ..... thats a lovely car that i saw it advertised Wink

martynp

The only plans i have for the car is to fit some more speakers in the doors as the old ones have disintegrated due to age, Carpet the boot sides just so it protects it a bit and get a second set of wheels so i can keep the original wheels in mint condition. Definitely NO plans to modify anything else cause that will just spoil it.
Spent 2 hrs today looking over it and only found 2 small things that need sorting. 1, the clutch slave cylinder has a very slight leak. 2, The front pannel where the rad sits on is only just starting to rust so before rust takes hold gonna sort it. Not bad for a 21 year old car Very Happy Very Happy

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I bet atleast half of us would like only those small problems Laughing ....

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

welcome o you and you sunny!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum