Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

front suspension mod???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1front suspension mod??? Empty front suspension mod??? 18th May 2013, 5:04 pm

mikey bean

i once found somewhere a link showing how to cut open the front wishbone mounting points and weld in some box section to strengthen it up. i now cant find it. lol. anyone know where it as as im about to do it and just want to make sure im getting it right Smile. thanks

2front suspension mod??? Empty Re: front suspension mod??? 18th May 2013, 5:10 pm

mikey bean

oh great and now i cant even see it as my pic is massive. lol. how the hell did that happen. lmao

3front suspension mod??? Empty Re: front suspension mod??? 18th May 2013, 6:51 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

group n manual ? dont know

4front suspension mod??? Empty Re: front suspension mod??? 18th May 2013, 7:00 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you cant really go wrong providing they are welded back in the same position
just tack them in place then check alignment with a piece of string

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5front suspension mod??? Empty Re: front suspension mod??? 19th May 2013, 9:26 pm

mikey bean

i was on about opening the front leg and welding in some box section? just wanted to clear up on the right size box section to use and how to go about it. thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum