Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good front suspension shocks or full set

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good front suspension shocks or full set Empty Good front suspension shocks or full set 14th November 2016, 10:03 pm

DRC

DRC

My suspension is worn out and very crashy. I need a good set of shocks. Can anyone help?

2Good front suspension shocks or full set Empty Re: Good front suspension shocks or full set 14th November 2016, 10:11 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I will be selling my GAB'S they are just to hard for me ..
I thought they were seized they are that stiff .
Non adjustable Gab rally shocks

3Good front suspension shocks or full set Empty Re: Good front suspension shocks or full set 14th November 2016, 11:17 pm

DRC

DRC

I'm looking for something soft as I want as close to comfort as I can get . Thanks for the shout.

4Good front suspension shocks or full set Empty Re: Good front suspension shocks or full set 14th November 2016, 11:21 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

No problem . I'm going to standard shocks in a quest for comfort

5Good front suspension shocks or full set Empty Re: Good front suspension shocks or full set 15th November 2016, 6:47 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Buy bc fully adjustable in height and can be set to very soft. For the money you won't find better. And although I do agree a decent set of shocks with the right springs is a very good choice it's the hsssle of finding a set. Standard set won't keep your car where you want it on the road when running power. Unless you spec them to a good spec of damper and spring rate

6Good front suspension shocks or full set Empty Re: Good front suspension shocks or full set 19th November 2016, 8:42 pm

DRC

DRC

I am after something that is on the cheaper side. So any recommendations would be good.

Cheers

7Good front suspension shocks or full set Empty Re: Good front suspension shocks or full set 20th November 2016, 8:41 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

You have pm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum