Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washer Bottel Relocation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Washer Bottel Relocation Empty Washer Bottel Relocation 24th April 2016, 4:31 pm

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

HI All

Does anyone know the colours of the wires for windscreen washer motor around the steering colum. I got an after market washer bottle and its now in the boot but need to plum it in, so rather than go through the firewall i just want to plum into the steering colum area.

thanks

2Washer Bottel Relocation Empty Re: Washer Bottel Relocation 24th April 2016, 6:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Can only be the couple coming of the stalk mate. Do you own a multi meter ? You running a pipe or tee into rear one

3Washer Bottel Relocation Empty Re: Washer Bottel Relocation 24th April 2016, 6:47 pm

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

johnny gtir wrote:Can only be the couple coming of the stalk mate. Do you own a multi meter ? You running a pipe or tee into rear one

Ive teed into the rear one.

Only asking just to save me the hassel of buzzing them out. I will buzz them out sometime this week. Only need the +VE as the 0V i will just tie to GND

4Washer Bottel Relocation Empty Re: Washer Bottel Relocation 24th April 2016, 8:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thank god no ones answered fiddly little fooker but been outside tested and worked it out for you bottom left plug as you sit in drivers seat under wiper stalk plug has two rows bottom very left is black earth. Very bottom right pin to a pink wire that's the one you need

5Washer Bottel Relocation Empty Re: Washer Bottel Relocation 24th April 2016, 8:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nice one johnny ive gave you a rep for going out your way to help Wink

6Washer Bottel Relocation Empty Re: Washer Bottel Relocation 24th April 2016, 8:51 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks mate was not massive job but went out and was fiddly but like to help where I can I getting good with wiring on these after dash etc should come in useful older the cars get

7Washer Bottel Relocation Empty Re: Washer Bottel Relocation 25th April 2016, 10:08 am

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

johnny gtir wrote:Thank god no ones answered fiddly little fooker but been outside tested and worked it out for you bottom left plug as you sit in drivers seat under wiper stalk plug has two rows bottom very left is black earth. Very bottom right pin to a pink wire that's the one you need

Spot on dude, thank you for doing this you didnt have too but i appreciate it

8Washer Bottel Relocation Empty Re: Washer Bottel Relocation 25th April 2016, 5:09 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No problem. When I write stuff it can come over wrong I wrote about the multimeter as I am a sparky and a lot of people believe it or not don't know how to test things. But it could of read like I was saying use a multimeter u lazy twat lol. So thought I would pop out n check. Anyone doing a track can use existing pipe from front to rear swap that and I jumped into the heated screen wire but like I say that's track prep cars where rear screen demister and rear wiper not getting used

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum