Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washer motor replacement and heater problem

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Have I asked before (possibly) anyone know if there are straight replacement motors to fit both bottle and original plugs as front and rear different plugs for washer jets. And one I have read lots but never had the problem and can not remember heaters blow hot all the time and fan only works on 2and 3 not working on 1 or auto

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That will be the heater card have a word with stu as think he was doing a fix and post return with them .....

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

For washer motors >
they same pumps as on pre 2000 almera, xtrail, sunny, sentra, 100nx, maxima etc

You can find them in salvage yards or buy pattern ones
front has 2 spades l -   . nissan P/N 2892050Y00
rear has 2 spades l l    . nissan P/N 2892050Y10

you can use 2 fronts if change connector
fronts are easy find & cheap>
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-NISSAN-ALMERA-1995-1998-FRONT-ONE-OUTLET-WINDOW-WASHER-FLUID-PUMP-/171875191123?hash=item28048f4953:g:F2gAAOSwLVZV1D-T

rear with correct pin layout ( l l ) not so easy or cheap but think blueprint do one ADN10316
Most people just use the front style & convert plug as they so cheap & available anywhere.
don't even need cut & solder as you just remove the 2 female spades from plug block (prong finger holds them in) & refit into a salvaged front plug block .

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Ideal on both thanks lads. Might as well add it here but might clean thread up for others to get washer answer.

Hubs take it you can get none abs hubs as doing away with it on my car and just thought I might source Hubs without the sensor hole

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ you certainly can as they done a knuckle for non abs & another for abs .

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Spot on Mr B rep your way as your great for this forum and always straight there with sound advice.

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Happy to help mr johnny .

Animaldaz

As above I replaced both my washer pumps recently with blueprint ones sourced through my local motor factors. Both a perfect fit and had the correct connectors, about £15 each .

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ yes
I believe front washer blueprint P/N is ADN10315 .
Rear as mentioned before ADN10316
A proper decent motor factors will be able sort these no problem.
If you want be cheap/free/recycle go breaker yard as same pump is on a load of nissans, izuzu & honda.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum