Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Primera gt turbo

+3
gtir_woody
nomad
BEBB GTIR
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Primera gt turbo - Page 2 Empty Re: Primera gt turbo 8th September 2016, 7:23 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I'm not going stupid horsepower just something to top the engine up

I've got here either 17 inch alloys or 16's off a ltd edition gt

27Primera gt turbo - Page 2 Empty Re: Primera gt turbo 9th December 2016, 4:00 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Right well what a couple of months, this car has not wanted to play ball at all, all something breaking fix one thing then 2 other things need fixing bloody nightmare

Even new parts don't fit properly, I ended up buying another GT so that I can use oem parts Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

anyways lying on the sofa with a bad back so thought I would update the thread

She's all back together just needs a good clean inside and an mot in next couple of weeks, couple sunstrips front and rear, wheel spaces, tinted windows.

Due to the amount of work on her the turbo idea is on hold as I want to see if she's any good on the road first, I e also gone for the ltd edition alloys which look tidy I think?

Here's some pics anyway

Primera gt turbo - Page 2 <a href=Primera gt turbo - Page 2 Image_zpsups1erkc" />

Primera gt turbo - Page 2 <a href=Primera gt turbo - Page 2 Image_zpsmdql9qbt" />

Primera gt turbo - Page 2 <a href=Primera gt turbo - Page 2 Image_zpsdujd0nq1" />

Primera gt turbo - Page 2 <a href=Primera gt turbo - Page 2 Image_zpsiazabj0i" />

28Primera gt turbo - Page 2 Empty Re: Primera gt turbo 9th December 2016, 9:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks good tom .... still not over convinced about the spoiler but each to thier own ..... are they hard to get parts for then if you had to buy another for bits ???

29Primera gt turbo - Page 2 Empty Re: Primera gt turbo 10th December 2016, 9:42 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Yeah some parts are hard to get, and the ones you can get don't always fit it was a lot more frustrating to out back together than the pulsar or Almera, I wouldn't do another one or recommend doing one up unless you've got a donor car

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum