Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe I do have issues

+6
pulsarmad20
GTI-R US
buckym120
gtir_woody
nomad
Bandyleg
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Maybe I do have issues  - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 8:17 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I've not been keeping up with the forums and what not so haven't really known much about what's gone off until recently, I was going to ask you about it a long time ago but I never got to see you at one of the meets then after that I just gave up with the thing.

I had a read through the post you made about said person Bob and was very surprised to see the comments that had been written! I knew you two had fell out and all I heard was that he had ripped you off but reading your post it's more serious than I realised.
I've always got on with the guy as you know bob because I know him through you but reading what you put I understand now why you say you hate him, to be honest in surprised you have took it so well but you've done the right thing to not go in full steam ahead and tear him a new one.

It's no good Johnny setting up shop because he's still too damn far away from me! Lol we need a Midlands branch, maybe Pete could open up a gearbox 'breakers' Laughing

27Maybe I do have issues  - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe I do have issues 9th February 2016, 8:32 pm

shroom

shroom

He already has he is very good at breaking them! Its his size 14 feet there just too much for any drive train

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum