Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Private Message issues

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Private Message issues Empty Private Message issues 4th September 2014, 7:56 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Can one of the Admin sort this out please.

Had 3 people message me on other forums saying they messaged me on here, but I have not recieved them.

If you have tried to message me in the last week, I have not got it sorry. You can email rap20mc@yahoo.com until resolved or continue to message me on the other forums.

2Private Message issues Empty Re: Private Message issues 4th September 2014, 8:33 am

Is your inbox full?

3Private Message issues Empty Re: Private Message issues 4th September 2014, 9:03 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You should have a pm from me .... ive updated your profile .... it says it has sent please can you try pm to me ....

4Private Message issues Empty Re: Private Message issues 4th September 2014, 9:34 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that's why I never got a pm back then about the car
il take a look in your profile thingy

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5Private Message issues Empty Re: Private Message issues 4th September 2014, 9:37 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Already done bob ....

6Private Message issues Empty Re: Private Message issues 4th September 2014, 10:45 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Replied to you Nomad, let me know if you got it.

People can try an inbox me now, Bob I did return one back to you within the last 2 weeks?

My inbox
Your Inbox is 86% full

Thanks for hopefully sorting it out guys.

7Private Message issues Empty Re: Private Message issues 4th September 2014, 11:03 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nomad wrote:Already done bob ....

your too fast Leighton
remind me never to challenge you to a gunfight lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8Private Message issues Empty Re: Private Message issues 4th September 2014, 11:14 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yep all recieved mate .... im not so sure about guns ive just got keyboard skills Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum