Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff

+24
khrys
Ryaneg6freak
DC313
drunkmunky
gtircrazy
Mr B
Riceracer
shroom
toaster55
CanadianLynx
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
mc_hawkings24
DezGtir
Bandyleg
mreguest
mightydquinn
nomad
Moss Ali
GTi ARGHH
aussy mick
ckd281081
Stu
Whytie
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 16th July 2016, 6:07 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Lost a few pm's and deleated sent e mails someone resend me the e mail info please

152Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 16th July 2016, 6:41 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Updated this thread for anyone fitting theirs Smile

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t4204-how-to-fit-front-modena-lsd

153Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 18th July 2016, 9:38 am

DC313

DC313

Info re-sent for you.

Cheers

johnny gtir wrote:Lost a few pm's and deleated sent e mails someone resend me the e mail info please

154Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 18th July 2016, 9:48 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks

155Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 21st July 2016, 10:50 pm

GTi ARGHH

Can some one put me on the list as 100% would like a centre.

Cheers

156Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 23rd July 2016, 2:19 pm

CanadianLynx

1:DC313 (Me)
2:mc Hawkins24
3:fpschris
4:woody
5:aussy mick
6:moss ali
7:Mreguest
8:DezGtir
9:toaster55
10:drunkmunky (Canada)

Centre Diff:
2:whytie
3:johnny gtir
4:ckd281081
5:CanadianLynx (Canada)
6:DezGtir
7:mreguest
8:drunkmunky (Canada)
9:wdetlor (Canada)
10:GTI ARGHH

157Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 19th August 2016, 1:29 pm

drunkmunky

Any news???

158Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 22nd August 2016, 6:24 am

DC313

DC313

Nothing yet, But I dont believe they are due till between mid Sept to mid Oct. I'll drop him an email at the end of the month to see how it's all looking.

159Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 7th October 2016, 6:16 pm

CanadianLynx

Any word on these?

160Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 10th October 2016, 10:19 pm

drunkmunky

Hi Lynx,

I got an update from Frank 2 months back. I don't think he appreciated my constant e-mailing (once every month or so) but he notified me that he had some difficulty with the center diff but it was still in motion and that he would let everyone know when he was done asap.

Being that the spring summer season is starting down South, i think hes probably a bit swamped.

161Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 7th November 2016, 12:29 am

GTi ARGHH

Anyone know if the centre diffs still happening?

162Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 7th November 2016, 8:40 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Hope so as I waiting to pay for both. As far as I know we were to give frank time so I seen that as been Feb next year after x mas when people have finds again

163Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 7th November 2016, 6:32 pm

GTi ARGHH

johnny gtir wrote:Hope so as I waiting to pay for both. As far as I know we were to give frank time so I seen that as been Feb next year after x mas when people have finds again

Yeah fair one, not sure but think my centre is starting to die.

Sure its about time someone started pestering the shit out of him again Laughing

164Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 30th November 2016, 8:18 am

DC313

DC313

Hi Everyone.

I had an email from Frank this morning as below, he has made 5 centre diffs!

'We have finally finished the centre diff

However we did go over budget the reason for this was its quite technical inside bearing o rings seals and so on
We also had to supply the tube shaft as we could not use the original unit
The price will be $3500AUD plus freight'

This is a fair bit more than originally estimated from Frank at $1900AUD + Shipping.

So could the people in the below list let me know if they are still interested. Or if there is anyone new that might be!
1st come 1st served basis, but I would imagine if all 5 went then more would be made.

Centre Diff:
2:whytie
3:johnny gtir
4:ckd281081
5:CanadianLynx (Canada)
6:DezGtir
7:mreguest
8:drunkmunky (Canada)
9:wdetlor (Canada)
10:GTI ARGHH

Pic of the diff:
Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 PULSAR_zps7dex5oxp

Cheers
Dave

165Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 30th November 2016, 7:56 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Wow big rise. Thought the years he done then he would have a fairly accurate price

That said I will probably get one

166Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 30th November 2016, 9:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its practicly double the price at £2065 + postage at current exchange rates .... Shocked im sure he wont have trouble getting rid of them and now atleast he has all the cad work out of the way for the future ...

167Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 30th November 2016, 10:04 pm

CanadianLynx

GAAAH.....been waiting so long for this and had $$$ set aside...but now I need to find another $1600....somewhere....

168Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 1st December 2016, 7:58 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks very nice, I would love to get one but at 3.5k it's not going to happen Sad

169Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 16th December 2016, 12:34 pm

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

gtir_woody wrote:Looks very nice, I would love to get one but at 3.5k it's not going to happen Sad

yea, no shyte. I really want one but I didnt' even pay that much for the whole car!

170Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 20th December 2016, 8:27 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

With the exchange rate though it's not too bad, roughly $2500 usd. I might just go for this if anyone wants to give up their slot

171Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 21st December 2016, 8:55 am

khrys

Just saw this posted on the Canadian site.

Interested.

Khrys

Canada

172Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 22nd December 2016, 5:55 am

CanadianLynx

Ryaneg6freak wrote:With the exchange rate though it's not too bad, roughly $2500 usd. I might just go for this if anyone wants to give up their slot

Damn the strong american dollar right now lol....

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=3500+aud+to+usd

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=3500+aud+to+cad

173Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 11th March 2017, 6:47 am

Nomnom

If anyone drops out of the front diff list I am ready and able to take there place! Please let me know!

Last edited by Nomnom on 11th March 2017, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

174Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 11th March 2017, 9:48 am

mreguest

mreguest

Hi Guys

Sorry I don't know why I've missed these messages until now... I must have turned off notifications or something...

Anyway, a lot has changed for me financially since this was conceived, and with the price increase I'm gonna have to say no for now. You can take me off the centre diff list. I haven't even fitted the front one yet as it's my daily driver. Probably do it in the summer and get my bike out.

Many thanks!
Adam

175Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff - Page 7 Empty Re: Modena Front and Centre Torsen Diff 5th May 2017, 9:03 pm

Garbs

Am I able to get a front diff at all please?
Get my car in the next week or so and have heard and read these are one of the best things you can get for it.
Many thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum