Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

luck aint on my side right now

+13
PartyPete
Andy Sunny Gti
johnny gtir
ROB_IOW
gtir_woody
Stu
shroom
pulsarmoley
Thermal
Mr B
Gtirchris
luke s
Digitalfaze
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1luck aint on my side right now Empty luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 6:38 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

Parked my car up lastnight, came back to a pryed open door a parking ticket and a failed hotwire attempt, gutted as fuck Sad what sort of job is a ignition barrel replacement? they ripped all the wires out of the barrel Sad

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

2luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 7:02 pm

luke s

That's terrible news bud glad the arseholes didn't get away with the car I'm sure someone can help with the info you need mate

3luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 7:03 pm

Gtirchris

Wankers !, I hope they get strung up by their bollocks and beaten!. Ignition barrel is easy fix mate, just the two shear bolts to remove and it's off complete with it's housing, sorry to hear about your shifty luck buddy, karma will catch up with them.

http://www.guglielmimotorsport.co.uk

4luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 7:04 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Ignition barrel is quite easy really.
expect someone on here can do you a barrel or whole lock set perhaps.
any damage to door !
Least the fookers didn't take it ...

5luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 7:09 pm

were you the guy asking on facebook earlier tonight

6luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 7:14 pm

Thermal

Thermal

Thieving gits, I hope you get it sorted OK, as above at least they did not get away with the car.

7luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 8:06 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Sorry to hear that fella, hope you get it sorted

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

8luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 8:08 pm

shroom

shroom

Damn thats anoying, at least its not gone and you still have her! Have a look at Johnnys thread and invest in some bits stu has in his car to help deter them! It was probably the traffic wardens mate couldnt get it going so slapped you a ticket lol

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

9luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 8:12 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Theres some wankers about!
Atleast they didnt get away with the car.
Mi e was stolen in 2007 and never seen again Sad
I have a handbrake crook lock and a disklock on the steering wheel.

10luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 8:14 pm

should look into some sort of group buy of quick release steering wheel

11luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 8:26 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Scum, at least they didn't get the car, sorry to hear though

12luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 9:29 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

yeah its fixed now fortunately, they pulled all the wires from the back of the barrel so i called the aa and they came out and soldered all the wires back onto the switch at the back of barrel, they didnt steal anythings, loads of tools in glovebox, stereo and avcr were all left in tact, funny thing though they left the bar they used to break the steering lock.

They managed to move the car about a metre out of my parking space so the traffic warden being a cunt as usual decided to give me a ticket haha

only real damage is the door which they have bent back. i guess they got spooked and had to take off, just worries me now because im sure they will be back and i dont have secure parking Sad

pretty useless thiefs tbh they should find another occupation

13luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 9:41 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

With regards to your ticket, take photos of your car and damage and send it to the company that issued you the fine, might be able to get it revoked?
When leaving you car again, remove the ht lead from the coil pack to distributor and maybe invest in other security devices?

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

14luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 9:47 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Go to halfords and buy a full steering lock .. disklock is the best .

If you need to secure it over night tonight .. take the wheels off it .. put it on bricks

15luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 10:11 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

Ive moved the car to another location and going to remove an ht lead, they were under the bonnet for some reason but nothing was stolen so scary to think that it was clearly just for a joyride amd probably burned out after

16luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 10:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Know your pain. Reading this is it attempted theft or is the related ticket linked and some wanker company tried to uplift it by a dodgy method

17luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 10:19 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Sorry to hear this mate, absolute fuck wits. Pisses me off this.
Just come back to my company car earlier today and all the tyre valve covers have been stolen. Pointless and why?

18luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 10:25 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

So glad to hear they didn't get it, gutted for the damage the pricks have caused! Take it there's no cctv about? I truly dispise these wankers!! Evil or Very Mad

19luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 10:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Sorry to hear this mate, absolute fuck wits. Pisses me off this.
Just come back to my company car earlier today and all the tyre valve covers have been stolen. Pointless and why?
Kids for there push bikes ?

20luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 3rd November 2015, 11:09 pm

Ajay.

Thieving shitbags hope you get it all sorted mate and glad they didnt take it

21luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 4th November 2015, 8:31 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

PartyPete wrote:So glad to hear they didn't get it, gutted for the damage the pricks have caused! Take it there's no cctv about? I truly dispise these wankers!! Evil or Very Mad

nah no cctv around, its a pretty rough area and permit parking means i sometimes need to park my car away from my house, i guess the bastrards knew it was parked away from the house and tried their luck.

22luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 4th November 2015, 5:59 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Little fuckers mate, glad they didnt get away witn it though. Annoying thing is just not knowing, but certainly but a steering lock and bits just to deter them in future

23luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 5th November 2015, 8:06 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

yeah ive got a garage for it now, other end of the town but atleast its hidden away, i figured they would be coming back for it if they already knew the alarm wasnt working, hopefully the cops get some prints from the little fuckers as the damage to the door is pretty crazy

24luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 5th November 2015, 8:39 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Have they pulled the top of the door out to gain access sye ???

25luck aint on my side right now Empty Re: luck aint on my side right now 5th November 2015, 9:02 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Don't hold ur breath mate once I knew it was gone I had to do all the sorting should we say to get mine back the police are useless and view it as a old car mot ur pride and joy or a future classic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum