Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alternator parallel with turbo ???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alternator parallel with turbo ??? Empty Alternator parallel with turbo ??? 3rd October 2014, 9:40 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

hey guys, ive removed my air con pump and i got my short alternator belt today, turns out that the guy at the counter got me a wrong belt. Ive asked for a 83cm and he gave me a 80.3cm. I didnt know untill i tried to fit it and it wouldnt really go on haha. I managed to fit it but now my concern is that the alternator is level with the turbo, will the heat coming of the turbo cause any damage to my alternator??

thaks

2Alternator parallel with turbo ??? Empty Re: Alternator parallel with turbo ??? 3rd October 2014, 9:50 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

In one no!
Been done many times with no adverse affects

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Alternator parallel with turbo ??? Empty Re: Alternator parallel with turbo ??? 3rd October 2014, 10:18 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Thanks Bob! i shall leave it as is then, shame that i didnt realise earlier that the bloke gave me the wrong size belt haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum