Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alternator .?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alternator .? Empty Alternator .? 14th April 2015, 4:41 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Company have just got back to me wanting a part number but I haven't taken it off yet , does anyone have a part number please ?

2Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 14th April 2015, 4:57 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Nissan PN - 23100-64J00
general ref number - A957
ADL BluePrint PN - ADN11134

Any decent local auto elec shop could recon you current one no problem as nothing special/specific.

3Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 14th April 2015, 8:26 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Can you recon one for more amps etc?

4Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 18th April 2015, 4:43 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Well just taken old one off and typical the new one has different connections, everything else seems spot on and it's more amps (95) .mine has one bolt and a push fit connector with 2 terminals in it were as this has 2 male bolt connectors. Looks like sending it back and waiting in for another delivery

5Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 18th April 2015, 6:23 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Standard is as linked below >
http://www.startermotor-alternator-store.co.uk/nissan-sunny--80-amp-alternator--20l-a957-3285-p.asp

6Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 18th April 2015, 6:31 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Yes that's the one cheers Mr B

7Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 22nd April 2015, 3:50 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Well how wank is this. The alternator I was sent is the wrong one and the correct one is £150 plus I have to send my old one so I said I'd leave it and asked them to collect the one they sent out as it's not the correct item even though I gave part number and full specifications any way I have to pay postage to return there fuck up. Just read the eBay listing and they do state this even if it's faulty you have to pay postage cost the fucking rob dogs grrrrrrrrrrr wtf!

8Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 22nd April 2015, 3:58 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I've had the issue before. It takes the piss that we end up out of pocket because of someone else's mistake...

9Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 22nd April 2015, 5:17 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

get it refurbed locally as should be no more than £80
always prefer a refurb of original item myself locally if price fair
If that no go for you use my link above as that company quite good & been going for years & have used them myself a few times. would be best call them to confirm order & save any more problems, I'm sure ones they have are brand new OEM outright sale, no return needed & 12month warranty.
Cheap to same spec A957 alternators can be had on eBay for around £50 (use 'make offer' option) !
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-100NX-SUNNY-PRIMERA-2-0-2-0I-16V-ALTERNATOR-A957-/290847036734?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item43b7d5953e
wouldn't use them myself but some might if price a concern.

10Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 22nd April 2015, 6:27 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

He rang a local re con place this evening and there ringing me back tomorrow, couldn't have been more helpful so I'll let you know the outcome

11Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 22nd April 2015, 7:46 pm

GTIR James

You want a prestolite alternator. From a p11 sr20. I got one about 3 years back for about £70 brand new.
I'm sure I still have the box at work so can get part number tommorow if needed.

12Alternator .? Empty Re: Alternator .? 22nd April 2015, 8:04 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ that probably a 66021303 lucas version of A957.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum