Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow Empty rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow 24th December 2014, 5:29 am

arielgtir

Does anyone know if any shops make adjustable rear parallel link arms? Because when I had time to look lose ly at my gtir, my rear parallel link arm on the left side is bent so needs a new one. I'd rather get adjustable but found nothing nor crossovers. Also, turbo elbow pieces has anyone ever tried sr20det that came or swapped in s13-s15 tubo elbow pieces on the gtir? Do they match up or those turbo elbow pieces from 240sx? Just something I wondered. Thank you

2rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow Empty Re: rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow 24th December 2014, 8:24 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Would these be what you are talking about mate?

http://www.strachermotorsports.com/product/pulsar-gti-r-rose-jointed-rear-transverse-suspension-arms/

3rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow Empty Re: rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow 24th December 2014, 12:43 pm

arielgtir

Yessss haha thanks mate! I found them on Facebook but they won't reply back when u want to purchase them.

4rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow Empty Re: rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow 25th December 2014, 1:28 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

How have u been contacting him? I've always used his email and had no issues. Could be away for Christmas time aswell

5rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow Empty Re: rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow 25th December 2014, 2:30 am

arielgtir

Contacted him through email a week ago but now I got a hold of him. Thankw though I was looking for their website. But any idea on turbo elbow pipes? Can't use 240sx sr20det?  Something I always wondered did research but always get mixed reviews.

6rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow Empty Re: rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow 25th December 2014, 2:43 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good you got in contact with him. Check this thread out regarding the elbow Smile
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t4051-200sx-turbo-elbow?highlight=Elbow

7rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow Empty Re: rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow 25th December 2014, 5:12 am

arielgtir

Thanks! I really appreciate all the help ypu given me! Have happy holidays. That answered my question because I'm thinking of making my own exhaust.

8rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow Empty Re: rear parallel link arms? and turbo elbow 25th December 2014, 5:54 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

No worries mate, anytime!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum