Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oil feed pipe for turbo ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oil feed pipe for turbo ? Empty oil feed pipe for turbo ? 1st October 2014, 12:55 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Just lookig around really as i have broken mine and thought insted of buying a standard one why not get a braided one but ive been looking at mlr (matt lewis racing) he sells the pipe but not the banjoss ??? heres link http://www.mattlewisracing.co.uk/product.php/1077/33/aeroquip_brake_lines_hose_pipes___matt_lewis_racing

i can reuse the banjo that goes to the block but wat about the turbo side ? as on standard part its built on the oil feed pipe . not urgent as i have a problem with the bottem end anyway just looking around at the moment.

thans sam

2oil feed pipe for turbo ? Empty Re: oil feed pipe for turbo ? 1st October 2014, 7:58 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Do you have watsapp or e mail pm me i will send you a picture of one. Ps its not mine its brandnew from company

3oil feed pipe for turbo ? Empty Re: oil feed pipe for turbo ? 1st October 2014, 10:29 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

johnny gtir wrote:Do you have watsapp or e mail pm me i will send you a picture of one. Ps its not mine its brandnew from company

thanks johnny gtir i will pm you now Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum