Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Larger rear brake disks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Larger rear brake disks Empty Larger rear brake disks 27th July 2014, 12:19 pm

Indy

Just wondering how I can increase the size of my rear disks for under £150 using stock callipers

If anyone has any brackets or a kit or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it

2Larger rear brake disks Empty Re: Larger rear brake disks 27th July 2014, 2:58 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

some used hispec or godspeed kits or DIY 278mm discs & brackets.
have look at thread below ...
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t3384-large-rear-brake-disks?highlight=rear+discs

3Larger rear brake disks Empty Re: Larger rear brake disks 27th July 2014, 8:47 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

for the price you have quoted indy best bet is to find someone with brackets find someone who will copy a set or a few sets then source a 280-300 x 10 disc to use and offer a group buy. is it looks or stopping power your looking for ?

4Larger rear brake disks Empty Re: Larger rear brake disks 27th July 2014, 9:26 pm

Indy

Thanks johnny just looks at the mo

5Larger rear brake disks Empty Re: Larger rear brake disks 27th July 2014, 9:32 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

fabrication can be expensive but once one is made say five sets is just a fraction of the price. Trouble is most places need point to point measurements to copy a set

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum