Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pulsar prices....

+8
gazgstar
Girl racer
ROB_IOW
fred05
Digitalfaze
Hardy172cup
GTI-R US
nomad
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1pulsar prices.... Empty pulsar prices.... 8th July 2013, 8:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Been having look on ebay and gumtree seeing some good prices for them at the moment .. hopefully they will stay that way Very Happy 

2pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 8th July 2013, 8:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep prices have been on the up for a few months now

there getting thin on the ground and in months / years to come they will be even harder to obtain so prices will continue to rise.

ive noticed it particularly with prices we now have to pay for the ones we scrap so am buying nowhere near the volume we used to a year or two back. so that means parts are gonna be rarer too.

don't think they will ever hit sky high prices but the days of picking up good 2k cars are long but over

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 8th July 2013, 8:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is this a gentle way of saying your not going to just settle for tea your going to want cakes aswell lol .... in all seriousness i always watch the prices i always see the dreamers with stupid pricing but like you say the average pulsars that come up are on the up ....have you seen the focus green one up on ebay just up the road from me cant work out if it was the member on here scotty ?

4pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 8th July 2013, 9:29 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I've seen that focus green pulsar on eBay, looks a well priced car.

There's one on Gumtree in Cornwall for spares, theyre asking £500 for it.
There aren't any pictures and it sounds like it needs a lot of work but could be a good parts doner or one to be broke up and sold.

5pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 8th July 2013, 9:32 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no its not scottys one
hes away working at the mo

the trouble is regarding s/h parts is that if we have to pay more to get them then the prices on s/h parts will also have to rise accordingly. its not me being greedy its just the initial cost of buying them, collecting them etc etc
unfortunately everythings gone up including fuel costs of collecting them so if I pay say 1500 for a car and its up north then it could cost me 200 in fuel plus a day out of work to go get it then all the wages and overheads so the costs soon add up.

that's why were running very low on some parts as its now becoming not cost worthy to keep buying them so not sure how much longer we will stay in business doing the gtir parts.

6pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 8th July 2013, 9:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i just checked pics between them both the one on ebay has more of a standard bumper where scotty has a cut out just look very similar . Im not suprised to be honest they will only get rarer as time goes on and rustier lol .

7pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 9:16 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

guess its a good thing to think about keeping hold of all our standard parts, i usually watch the price of them too and think i bought mine at the right time, just gotta get all the little standard broken parts sorted out then work on making it a mint example

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

8pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 11:42 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

so it's time to keep parts and gather all necessary to keep our cars healthy...

9pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 11:56 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yes that's what I would recommend

were still buying cars in but no where near as many as we used to, if we get 8 cars a year now that's over estimating whereas I used to be getting one on a fortnightly basis.
and if the ones we buy are in fairly good condition they are not broke they go back on the road so probably only breaking around 5 cars a year now, and it will become less and less as they get more desirable

10pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 12:03 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

so did you plan to get a new activity buying some minis or GTR??? lol

11pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 12:30 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yes I may possibly be doing gtr's soon as well as motorbikes once the other companys off the ground.

nothing will affect the gtir thing though as that's run separately so we will be around for a while yet but just not as active

12pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 3:14 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

One has come up for sale on eBay today for £6000!
Seems a bit steep to me but the car apparently is running high spec wit a lot of mods.
Apparently it has £30,000 worth of mods with reciepts to prove Shocked 

The guy selling it says it just needs mapping because it's had a few things done but was never remapped.

If I was selling a big spec car for £6000 personally i would take to a rolling road and have it mapped up before hand, same if I was buying, I would expect them to have it remapped before putting it up for sale.

13pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 3:24 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

Hardy172cup wrote:One has come up for sale on eBay today for £6000!
Seems a bit steep to me but the car apparently is running high spec wit a lot of mods.
Apparently it has £30,000 worth of mods with reciepts to prove Shocked 

The guy selling it says it just needs mapping because it's had a few things done but was never remapped.

If I was selling a big spec car for £6000 personally i would take to a rolling road and have it mapped up before hand, same if I was buying, I would expect them to have it remapped before putting it up for sale.

Totally agree with that, i wouldnt touch a car that "only needed a little thing and then its perfect" it seems pointless as to why they wouldnt have done it before selling

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

14pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 3:34 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Mine has had £25000 spent on it over the last 13 years of ownership between me and my friend Shocked 

All we can hope is that prices rise slowly .
I have noticed less and less cheap cars and more advertised between £3000 - £5000

15pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 3:36 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

at this price, it must be perfect, unless nobody will put this price in!

16pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 3:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You got link for that hardy Wink 

17pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 3:55 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/nissan-pulsar-4wd-20-turbo-project/1023891566

18pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 4:11 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Here's the £6K car..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Sunny-GTIR-400bhp-MACHINE-/231013379068?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item35c9786bfc

I didn't realise it was a Sunny not a pulsar

19pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 4:14 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I can't really see on the pictures but the clocks look like pulsar clocks to me scratch 

20pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 4:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

To be fair if all is true then you could make your money back on the car easy ...

21pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 5:12 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yes but theres a lie straight off as its not a uk sunny

I know who owned this car as it went into matt at trl and he had nothing but trouble with it, it just wouldn't make any power then the tubby blew up then it still never made any power with the new one either lol

22pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 5:17 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Yeah I thought it was a Jap spec pulsar not a uk Sunny.

23pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 6:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I didnt really look to much at it just quickly browsed what it said before i got me pinny on and started cleaning Wink 

24pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 10:08 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

This isnt good news for me buying at the moment Evil or Very Mad

25pulsar prices.... Empty Re: pulsar prices.... 9th July 2013, 10:39 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Girl racer wrote:This isnt good news for me buying at the moment Evil or Very Mad

I know what you meen, I've payed a lot more for my car than I originally intended to spend on one but the one I'm getting is a really nice car so I don't mind stretching my budget a bit. And I'm buying it from Bob so I know it will be a good one if he says it is Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum