Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan prices are ace!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nissan prices are ace! Empty Nissan prices are ace! 15th June 2015, 11:51 am

burrows1980

burrows1980

Just ordered a load of stuff with them today mainly clips etc ready to rebuild, ordered a new bumper too and thought I'd ask how much the toe eye cover is! £56.28 Laughing Err think I'll be making one! The whole bumper was only £180, quite cheap compared to modern day ones..

Gaz

2Nissan prices are ace! Empty Re: Nissan prices are ace! 15th June 2015, 5:49 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Yeh bumper not too bad, was cheaper several years ago. I believe I paid a little under £150 & it even came with all bumper clips bagged - taped to bumper & all in a nice box.
Tow eye cover gone up a bit too but even at £40 it overpriced. would of been easy get a small batch of them moulded really.
Not just Nissan though as I just priced a bumper washer jet cover for a SG forester & that about £26 for what is really a small plastic cap !

3Nissan prices are ace! Empty Re: Nissan prices are ace! 15th June 2015, 6:11 pm

Thermal

Thermal

£56.28, ooooF, always shocks me when small plastic parts worth a few pence retail at sky high prices, supply and demand I guess.

4Nissan prices are ace! Empty Re: Nissan prices are ace! 15th June 2015, 8:53 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Some Nissan prices aren't too bad, but they always seem to rape you on the less common items

5Nissan prices are ace! Empty Re: Nissan prices are ace! 15th June 2015, 9:21 pm

houghy_1

Tow eye covers, check the fb groups,Stuart lawrence i think, made a few ;-)

6Nissan prices are ace! Empty Re: Nissan prices are ace! 15th June 2015, 10:32 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

houghy_1 wrote:Tow eye covers, check the fb groups,Stuart lawrence i think, made a few ;-)

I'm thinking of making one myself, gives me another challenge. But will check him out anyway, cheers mate.

Gaz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum