Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free burger if you guess right!

+3
k9pulsar
GTI-R US
Pulsar Paul
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Free burger if you guess right! Empty Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:05 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Right if your going to trax this year and the first person who can guess what this little beaut is il but you a cheese burger Smile

Free burger if you guess right! 9B1C7CAB-8BA6-46B3-AED5-5BDFB7F80775-72044-0000137A52EB80E9

2Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

either a simca or old reliant kitten?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:10 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

nope burger offer is still up for grabs Wink

4Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:10 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

There was only ever 10,000 of these bad boys made too!

5Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:11 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

dolly car

Last edited by k9pulsar on 7th February 2013, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:11 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Nope Smile

7Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:12 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

They sold out in 3months too !

8Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:13 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

said that usy

is it an old skool fiat

9Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:14 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

sorry running abit slow

10Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nissan pao ..... and bob can have my burger lol

11Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just beat me leighton

12Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Googled car sold in 3 months and it brought it straight up

13Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:19 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

il have to pass as im on rabbit food as from next week lol

14Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:20 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Damn it gave away too gooda clue lol

15Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:21 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

you want a ketchup sandwich instead bob from the burger van? Got to be 1 of your 5 a day Smile

16Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Rabbits eat burgers bob ive seen them them at mcdonalds ....
Wink

17Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:22 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

You the man Leighton cheers
Bob wants Tesco special Laughing

18Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:25 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Based on a micra .. Same as Nissan figaro

19Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:28 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Came in4 colours aqua grey, olive grey, ivory and terracotta lol

20Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:29 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

eBay listing if anyone wants one Wink

21Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I didnt see the posts on 3months i worked it out through the badge on the front thought it said pad at first lol .... yeah i read that rob based on the that from spikey factory or something ....not the tesco special lol im guessing all thses companies found with traces of horse coming into the lime light now when realisticly it probably been like it for ages i dont bother me and hasnt done me anyharm although i gotta say ive got a wierd craving for hay all of a sudden lol

22Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 7th February 2013, 11:38 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

nomad29 wrote:I didnt see the posts on 3months i worked it out through the badge on the front thought it said pad at first lol .... yeah i read that rob based on the that from spikey factory or something ....not the tesco special lol im guessing all thses companies found with traces of horse coming into the lime light now when realisticly it probably been like it for ages i dont bother me and hasnt done me anyharm although i gotta say ive got a wierd craving for hay all of a sudden lol

Haha.. craving for hay lol

23Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 8th February 2013, 8:31 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

God dammit! My battery went lastnight :-( I wanted the free burger :-(

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

24Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 8th February 2013, 12:44 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

[quote="k9pulsar"]
nomad29 wrote: i gotta say ive got a wierd craving for hay all of a sudden lol

naaaeeey lad

25Free burger if you guess right! Empty Re: Free burger if you guess right! 8th February 2013, 12:55 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

pulsar_stu wrote:God dammit! My battery went lastnight :-( I wanted the free burger :-(

Your battery prob went flat from all your cheeky guesses you had before I put it ok here Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum