Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halfords trade card

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halfords trade card Empty Halfords trade card 3rd February 2013, 11:39 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well i got a trade card the other day with abit of blagging and got to say its pretty good on service part and tools batterys etc i went and got some rear bulbs and they were £3.73 and i paid 73p for them ... you dont really get much off car shampoo and stuff like that but every little helps Laughing

2Halfords trade card Empty Re: Halfords trade card 3rd February 2013, 12:55 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

My brother has one and as you say comes in handy, shame about half the employees there, fookin useless. Worst thing is one of them now works at my company. Hes younger than me and off with stress Shocked

3Halfords trade card Empty Re: Halfords trade card 3rd February 2013, 1:34 pm

toaster55

toaster55

i've had a trade card from there for ages Very Happy you get beetween 5-80% off, but you never know till you go to the counter! best thing i've noticed is bulbs as you've experianced, halfords own brand wipers at nearly half price and the same for batteries.

4Halfords trade card Empty Re: Halfords trade card 3rd February 2013, 2:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That is next on me list is a battery as my little jap battery in the boot now is no where near powerful enough now anyone know what cranking amps are for a pulsar ?

5Halfords trade card Empty Re: Halfords trade card 3rd February 2013, 2:51 pm

toaster55

toaster55

halfords recomended a 460 amp battery for mine but when i got it home it was fookin massive Shocked So i had to pop down the scrappy and get an almera battery tray to fit it (has the same bolt pattern), and change the terminals over but that was only a total of a tenner ish.

6Halfords trade card Empty Re: Halfords trade card 3rd February 2013, 5:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It doesnt matter about the size as its in the boot so anything 460 and above will get her turning over Very Happy

7Halfords trade card Empty Re: Halfords trade card 3rd February 2013, 5:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I think mine is a 460cca, mines still in the front on a custom battery tray, certainly spins over well Very Happy

8Halfords trade card Empty Re: Halfords trade card 3rd February 2013, 8:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well im definatly going for atleast 460 cca then i prefer it in the boot makes it look atlot more room in the engine bay plus my induction pipe will not allow me to fit it in there now lol .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum