Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Birthday Card?

+5
BEBB GTIR
nomad
Hardy172cup
GTI-R US
Girl racer
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Best Birthday Card? Empty The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 2:36 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

After opening all my cards today, I can confirm that this one I received on my 40th was the best card ever, what are your thoughts?

The Best Birthday Card? 29a2f3d3-9e0c-41ed-9f5c-71992f3dc5f0_zpsa9702796

2The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 2:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that's pretty cool Cool 

happy birthday to you kerime, hope you got lots n lots of pressies
your never gonna catch me though (age wise) Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 4:03 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Haha that's cool Kerime, love it! Happy birthday Smile 

4The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 4:05 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

GTI-R US wrote:that's pretty cool Cool 

happy birthday to you kerime, hope you got lots n lots of pressies
your never gonna catch me though (age wise) Laughing 
Thank you Bob, I love this card for obvious reasons!! Yeah got Birthday Money which is good!!

Kerime Smile

5The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 4:07 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Hardy172cup wrote:Haha that's cool Kerime, love it! Happy birthday Smile 
Thanks Bill Smile Smile 

6The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 4:31 pm

Happy birthday

7The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 4:31 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

robd wrote:Happy birthday
Thank you Smile 

8The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 4:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Happy birthday kerime .... sorry normally pretty quick on birthday posts for are active members Embarassed  happy birthday to you even if i am a little late Laughing 

9The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 4:37 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

nomad wrote:Happy birthday kerime ....  sorry normally pretty quick on birthday posts for are active members Embarassed  happy birthday to you  even if i am a little late Laughing 
Thanks Lieghton, that's ok I will let you off Smile

10The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 5:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Pheww if ive learnt one thing in life is never get on the wrong side of women lol .

11The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 5:51 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

You know that!!
Just got this card which I thought was quite funny too!
The Best Birthday Card? 005_zpsa77d706a

12The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 5:56 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

great cards Very Happy 

13The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 6:05 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cards brill Smile happy birthday Wink

14The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 7:16 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Gaz GTiR wrote:Cards brill :)happy birthday Wink
Thank you, that's the same friend that got me both cards Smile 

15The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 7:47 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

AhAH, love your cards girl!! women are the best at 40, Rolling Eyes 

16The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 7:54 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

happy birthday Smile cool card too

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

17The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 7:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Fred fred dont mention the age thing Shocked lol! 

18The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 8:02 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

fred05 wrote:AhAH, love your cards girl!! women are the best at 40, Rolling Eyes 
Ohh Fred Embarassed Embarassed

19The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 8:02 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Digitalfaze wrote:happy birthday :)cool card too
Thank you Smile 

20The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 8:12 pm

the vamp

the vamp

happy birthday cool cards Smile

21The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 8:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hey kerime how comes it says 42 at bottom of the page? think you might need to amend your profile

22The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 9:57 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

GTI-R US wrote:hey kerime how comes it says 42 at bottom of the page? think you might need to amend your profile
That's because I got that card on my 40th Birthday, 2 years ago! Smile 

23The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 10:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

well you don't look a day over 29 kerime Razz 

I marvel at my own smoothness and charm at times, its no wonder I get all the ladies
now please remove your head from the toilet Laughing 

24The Best Birthday Card? Empty Re: The Best Birthday Card? 8th August 2013, 10:35 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

GTI-R US wrote:well you don't look a day over 29 kerime Razz 

I marvel at my own smoothness and charm at times, its no wonder I get all the ladies
now please remove your head from the toilet Laughing 
Thank you flattery will get you everywhere! Smile 

Thought I was going senile for a moment! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum