Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

bored. ...so i thought id do something...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 8:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

its snowing quite heavy now so i thought what can i do so i started my rocker cover nitro mors earlier and got at it with some sand paper and got it to this bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20130118_203403 then with loads of elbow grease in all the nooks to this its about half way through. .. Much to disapointment to my girlfriend for taking over the kitchen so heres my newest update still got a few more hours left for final polishing bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20130118_203601

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Oooh shiny Very Happy How much snow you got so far?

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive only got an inch Embarassed ....oh yeah the snow its not that bad yet its roughly an inch so far but its quite steady flow so if it keeps up like it has been for quite some time now be wading in it to do my alfa diag testing Rolling Eyes

4bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 10:17 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Laughing not looking forward to working in the garage tomorrow, i reckon its gonna be freezin!

5bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 10:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i remember last time it snowed i did my astra clutch had to shovel around it it was bloody freezing. ... I think im getting to old for laying up the floor in the cold lol. ... What you doing your private jobs. ..

6bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 11:07 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

nomad29 wrote:Ive only got an inch Embarassed

Laughing Some things you just need to keep to yourself mate Laughing haha

Rocker covers looking good tho, bet it will be a nightmare to keep shiney tho once fitted back on the car? Neutral

7bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 11:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its actually not to bad gaz i bought one ages ago and did the same thing with it polished it up then bunged it in me shed wich is an old rickety thing and it sat in there for a good few months and stayed alright only wiped over it and it was still as shiney as when i did it. .. But i sold it for £70 quid and bought this one for £20 .... I just in the process of sorting out a couple of plug covers might do a few of them. .. not sure i might paint them thought i might do a few different designs or logos

8bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 11:44 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hmmm made me think about doing mine now! Choice of colour is the hard part :/

9bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 11:47 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah gonna finish rebuilding that little engine and got a few wiring jobs... if its not too cold Wink

10bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 11:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol i tell ya its quite hard to get it to the stage of the first pic only as my first one was about 5 layers of paint. ... Ive got an idea for my first plug cover and havnt seen it done so should be original if i can be bothered with the faffing about i dont really want a blingy engine bay so painting the plug cover should take the edge off it. ..

11bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 18th January 2013, 11:53 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Your have to brave it out then pete youve got a head port and polish to pay for Wink will it take you long to finish the engine job.

12bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 19th January 2013, 10:03 am

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Looking Nice Leighton Wink

13bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 19th January 2013, 4:40 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ive got the money ready for a full rebuild if shit hits the fan, i saved it from doing the olypics last year Cool Doing the engine would only take about 3-4hours once its out the buggy but it was caked in oil as the owner run it with the rocker cover off while trying to set the valve clearances himself ages ago and its everywhere! Rolling Eyes As the stem seals were shot the exhaust port was crammed with carbon so had to chisel that out... Got it put back together today, just got to fit it and run it a few times tomorrow and all i can say is fook me my garage is cold. Funnily enough my feet were coldest Sad

14bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 5:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Chiseled it out are you sure lol ive done fook all i really cant be arsed to go out in the cold. ... Think we got about 4" inches of snow down here now. .. Rolling Eyes

15bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 5:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20130119_185518 i started over again from a stage one paste as i still had minor swirl marks so this is stage 2 without final polish .

16bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 6:54 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

looks very bling bling, god you must be bored Leighton lol

ive been out in a pulsar doing a bit of drifting in the snow whilst taking the dogs out to the park.
all was going smoothly but whilst changing direction I launched one of the puppys from one side of the car to the other and it hit the rear side window and knocked it out the car Shocked
shook my dog up a bit and now ive only got one side window as the other smashed to pieces
guess thatll teach me for being a pratt, the dogs shaken but fine though
they don't like boost or going sideways Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

17bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 6:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Fookin hell bob what speed was you going to knock a dog through the window. ... Sounds like you need bigger dogs. .. Prefabley ones that are bigger than a pulsar window Razz

18bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 7:00 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:ive been out in a pulsar doing a bit of drifting in the snow
You lucky booger Crying or Very sad

Coming along nicely Leighton Cool Got my engine back in my buggy and running exceptionally well considering i fixed it Razz Just got to deliver it back so i can have some more wedge and get the trailer on my drive swapped for my car trailer.
I got about 3 inches here so far...

19bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 7:04 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

there 2 big german shepherds so wont fit through the window.
the sudden change in direction took one of them off there feet and it fell against the window which smashed but dog never fell out of the car thankfully Embarassed
my mrs wasn't too happy with me either, their her big furry babies What a Face

20bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 7:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Aww bless i take it all back .... I had a long haired german shepard it used to be an ex gaurd dog she was lovely but very protective of my kids i could leave the front door open and she would never run off needless to say i never had anything pinched out me sheds or car lol very obdient shame i couldnt train the mrs like that Razz. ..... Im not suprised you only got 3 inches its bloody cold Laughing .... Does this mean you was out drifting in the buggy then. ... Im just about to go shovel out me car and half the car park so i can try go to work tomorrow Rolling Eyes

21bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 7:43 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Lmao. Guess your in the dog house with the mrs now then ay Bob Wink

22bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 7:51 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Did think about that Leighton but the bugger didnt leave me much fuel in the tank of the buggy Razz

23bored. ...so i thought id do something... Empty Re: bored. ...so i thought id do something... 20th January 2013, 7:52 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep you could say that lol, plus she weren't to amused driving back with no window as it was bloody cold haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum