Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General banter (talkin shit lol)

+4
buckym120
ROB_IOW
nomad
johnny gtir
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 9:33 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Not out tonight been on with my car all these hols

2General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 9:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats what i planned to do meself but i got roped into helping my mate move house well thats what he said it was. ...... Wich turned out to be knocking out a walls moving radiators and fitting carpet throughout. ...then i got man flu and me holiday is over Rolling Eyes

3General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 9:46 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I have only had 6 days since last xmas hols mate and they were single days not all at once so i needed to push on these hols. Working on my wide arch car there will be plenty pics in members rides soon.weather has been crap and my ex lass of ten year its her b day today so had ten year of going out new years eve and getting pissed partying all the next day then a day ill after that lol nice change to do nothing

4General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 9:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I will look forward to seeing some pics mate. ... Is it more the final push of your build or still plenty to do. ...you sound like myself all work and no play Razz

5General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 10:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Final push for now it was a good car when i bought it just had no engine so droped a forge lump in got a set of comp 5s to go on bought new turbo 2871r but thats not going on untill after run in period. I have some brand spankin tarrox 6 pots for front and k sport 4 pots for rear. But i need brake byas vale and putting hydrolic lockable handbrake on just to save putting a second set of calipers on for when the car is parked. Here is a question do you know on the front near the powersteering cooler pipes infront of rad what is the small sensor or at least i think its a sensor for

6General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 10:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is it either a grey or black square sensor ?

7General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 10:15 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes thats the one

8General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 10:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I know the one you mean it comes off the wiring with the horn. .. I cant remember what it was for think stu told me what it was when i first got mine 3yrs ago.

9General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 10:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its a air temp sensor. ...johnny

10General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 10:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I thought it must be something like that where its positioned its there on one of my 3 cars wounder where it sends signal to ecu suppose its not desinged to have a front mount strapped infront of it so doubt it reads right anyway

11General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 10:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think its is meant to be located on the upright for the bonnet catch i got mine on the front side of the slam panel. ..as when the previous owner did the fmic they just got rid of the upright and side bits and just left bonnet catch banging into the radiator. .. As you do obviously Rolling Eyes

12General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 11:14 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes thats one thing with these cars people seem to all lose or throw away the same bolts brackets pipes due to upgrades or working on them stripping them etc

13General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 31st December 2012, 11:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah that is so true.... I just hate people bodging shit up ive had alot of modified cars in my time and you tend to spend most of your time putting bad lash ups right than doing the job you started. ....

14General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 1st January 2013, 8:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Anybody bought gaskets for the mongoose ? Need a couple of full sets i take it there just the same as normal exhaust gaskets ? Anyone remind me the size of the goose ? I always thought they were 2 1/2 inch but am sure thats the outside diamiter

15General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 1st January 2013, 9:00 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bore size is 63.5mm or in inches 2.5 i did look but mongoose doesnt list any gaskets. Rolling Eyes

16General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 1st January 2013, 9:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

They will be the same as other gaskets thanks i measured it a few weeks back for a new flexi could i hell find where i wrote it down Very Happy

17General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 1st January 2013, 9:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It will be in that safe place Wink

18General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 1st January 2013, 11:27 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

On top of the fridge

19General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 2nd January 2013, 10:52 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Glad you asked that question johnny as I've got a new exhaust to go on

20General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 3rd January 2013, 8:25 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

can you get the vac lines diagram into your new thread and is there a one or a write up for the one bar loop ? i know there on other forums but there are other posts in with them and you can never find them when you need to

21General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 3rd January 2013, 8:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

All there now johnny. . For your viewing Wink

22General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 3rd January 2013, 8:31 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

just spotted them had not got that far thanks

23General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 3rd January 2013, 8:36 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

i get a few calls about fault code check z32 maf colours when wiring in if you come across them anyone

24General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 3rd January 2013, 9:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Check the thread johnny not sure if that what you wanted

25General banter (talkin shit lol) Empty Re: General banter (talkin shit lol) 3rd January 2013, 9:41 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Cool spot on mate i keep saying it but i will get some pics up in members rides alot of goodies been fitted or going to be soon to one of my cars

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum