Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pedal support brackets

+7
scotty6860
jj24
Gaz GTiR
k9pulsar
GTI-R US
buckym120
nomad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 7:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thanks jamie glad it worked a treat Cool  was your pedal leaning over then jamie ...?as for you gaz its because you wore out the clevis pin with your big foot lol .... it is always worth using abit of spray grease to help reduce wear .

27pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 7:29 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ah is that what it is, nothing to worry about then?

28pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 7:32 pm

jj24

nomad wrote:Thanks jamie glad it worked a treat Cool  was your pedal leaning over then jamie ...?as for you gaz its because you wore out the clevis pin with your big foot lol .... it is always worth using abit of spray grease to help reduce wear .

Yeah quite considerably, was about 4mm away. I had to do it backwards in the end and attach to thew column first then pull the pedal over and try to get the bolt in far enough so i could let go without the threads being ripped out lol.

And Gaz have you tried tightening the bolt on the pedal. Obv it will lower the pedal abit but might fix the issue as i found with mine, or as Leighton said you have a big hoof Razz. Jamie

29pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 8:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

4mm isnt to bad considering when you think its 20 odd years of movement .....what year is your r jamie ? Its just wear gaz get some spray grease where the pin goes through the top of the pedal and the noise should go like ive said ever one of these brackets i test fitted to mine before they were powdercoated wich was a pain in the arse lol i could send you another one gaz..... f.o.c i you wish bud .

30pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 8:45 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ill spray grease it up mate, I don't think sending me another will make any difference as I cant see there being anything wrong with the 1 ive got, I just reckon the pedal has made itself at home before I put the bracket on & now ive fitted the bracket its brought the pedal to where it should be & like you say its disturbed the pin.

Thanks for the offer tho matey Smile

31pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 8:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No problem gaz the offers there if you want one ..... they should all be the same as i made a jig after i did the first one .... like you say its probably just worn like it and now you upset it with a new position .... bloody cars are more hassle than a girlfriend lol .

32pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 26th July 2013, 9:02 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep they are lol, It fits perfectly mate so I wouldn't say it was any different from the others you've made. Like I say once I tightend it all up its obv just pulled it all tight & into place Smile I can put up with it & will grease it

33pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 3rd September 2013, 2:56 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

nomad are these still being done

34pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 3rd September 2013, 3:03 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes mate still got a few left .

35pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 3rd September 2013, 3:07 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

ok sweet mate I land in uk on the 12th if you could put one aside for me and I will sort payment out then if that's ok

36pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 3rd September 2013, 3:28 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Are these worth fitting mate? I noticed my pedal has bit of sideways movement so I think I might have to buy me one of these if you still have a few left

37pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 3rd September 2013, 5:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It does eliminate the sideways movement and ultimately stops it ripping off the bulkhead wich  nobody wants lol

38pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty SUPPORT 8th December 2013, 5:18 pm

BOSHNUTS

BOSHNUTS

Will have one straight away.. shall i order through paypal.. Hope you have one with insructions

39pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 9th December 2013, 12:30 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

drop him a pm karl as he may not see the post, im sure hes got a few left in stock

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

40pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 9th December 2013, 10:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

All sorted cheers bob ....  Cool 

41pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 15th December 2013, 1:48 am

Liam 589

Hi nomad. Have you got any support brackets left. If you do I will take one please

42pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 15th December 2013, 6:12 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yep no problems liam ....details are on the first page bud  Wink 

43pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 15th December 2013, 6:25 pm

Liam 589

Thanks mate, will get that sorted just now.

44pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 15th December 2013, 7:27 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

All packaged up ready to be sent for tomorrow liam ..... Wink 

45pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 20th December 2013, 11:42 pm

Liam 589

Got my bracket. Thanks nomad Very Happy 

46pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 21st December 2013, 2:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No problem mate .... it will give you something to do over the xmas holiday  Wink 

47pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 19th March 2014, 6:46 pm

jamiegtir

jamiegtir

hi nomad do you have any more of these please???

48pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 19th March 2014, 9:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yes mate ...limited amount left now ... drop me a pm ...

49pedal support brackets - Page 2 Empty Re: pedal support brackets 19th March 2014, 10:42 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I'll have one of these too Leighton if there's a couple left?
I forgot about these to be honest and I've been meaning to get one for my car.

I'll send you a pm mate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum